+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 753 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7522

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping you need lot of practice in demo account because scalping is not so easy than long term trading . in scalping you must need to take the descision very fast ,you will have very less time to take the descision so i think practice is the key for scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping should also use a safety, that is stop loss. because not all positions will be in accordance with our wishes. use can also cut loss, but it takes courage. for scalping, I usually use the help of EA for setting TP and SL. so it is not takes a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah for scalpers spread is more with insta i trade in gold and after just opening i am with 10 pips loss, but i still trade in gold and usually get in profit in moments, on eur-usd it is 3 pips and if we use insta-rebate we get half of this back so we can use an insta rebate account for scalping as 1.5 pip is not big to pay for every trade.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on insta forex scalping you could do, and of course with a fast withdrawal
    requot indeed become an important issue for traders who use scalping strategies. because scalping strategy, just take a few pips, and requot, of course, very disturbing.
    to overcome this problem you can do scalping in the market that are sideway, because requot usually occurs in the currently active market. other than that do not open a lot of chart, open the only chart that you use for scalping.
    because with many open multiple chart will make mt4 slower in executing the command.
    I hope my suggestions are useful

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to my knowledge most of the scalper does not use stop loss.
    most of them wearing cut loss if his analysis was wrong. to cut loss, needed a good emotional control.but there is also a scalper who use stop loss but is less effective if you use a stop loss

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Hi Guys!
    As i am scalper and i like it very much because due to this i am still in this business. i know some things are very important while doing this strategy like
    low spreads
    no requotes
    fast order execution
    Is there is any body who know about any broker which has the facilities mentioned above and also which has low investment and fast deposit and withdrawal method?
    Thanks for your comments
    I think almost all the brokers have the same margin of spread and scalping has the drawback that we lose money owing to high spread charged by the brokers. Scalpind it slf is a good strategy and with this we can earn good money in a short time.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    as per my knowledge re-quotes problem will come with all broker..this is due to news.
    at the news time re-quotes problem is normal.
    spreads is also playing very important role in scalping..i think instaforex is good for scalping.
    Yes i agree with you. Instaforex is good for scalping. I am also scalper and i have made good profit with scalping on instaforex. If you want good broker for scalping then you can easily choose instaforex.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for scalping technique, traders should have the perfect knowledge and experience to scalp in the trading market.As its a very quick process,the traders should have a very good understanding about the charts and indicators so,that they can act according to the situations easily but yes here one have to be very cautious , otherwise a simple mistake can ruin the account.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with you
    scalper need fast execution, low deviation , low spread and also fast to make decision
    and besides it, good ability to see the market is very important then they can trade with safe

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat aapne achchi kahi hai instaforex broker sabse best broker mein counting hoti hai isliye main instaforex ko sabse jayda pasand karta hoon ismein kisi tarah ki koi rok tok nahi hai har cheez ki facility kafi achchi hai mere ko ek cheez bahut achchi lagi hai support kafi jaldi reply karta hai jabki auro brokero mein maine dekha hai kafi der wait karna padta hai fir bhi no nahi aata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 753 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)