+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 753 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 7522

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On order to assist build excellent scalping, u would like to continuously will would like strong information about forex trading. U would like to typically end up being speedy adequate to end up being efficient mixed along with designs. On the actual occasion the choices transfer along with away accomplishment, another will have to hold away extended to have these types of kinds of choices once again. Because a result, becoming scalper, we should stop wasting time and potent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe scalping is needed for disciplined and risk and tension free trading. Scalping can save the capital it can built profits and can be built our good strategy with Technical analyses. Without scalping trade like a going on person who is blind., without scalping trade may be makes a person gambler.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is a risky business. you are interest in the scalping. There is no issue tht you are interest. But i am suggest you that you have the min three years experience. Than you are work the market scapling. Other wise you can not success. you work the market scaping. you shoul be use thestop loss and take profit.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think scalping in the forex market is good for some trader in the forex market trading business and it is bad for some other trader in the forex market trading business.trader need to know that the more you place order the more you expose your account to risk

Member Assufx is an unknown quantity at this point Assufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping karny kay laye investors kay pass big experience hona chahye. Our scalping kay laye big capital need hoti hai. Dealers kay pass in chezo ka hona bhi zarori hai. Jo ap tại mention ki hai. Tabs traders scalping kar saktay hai. Our big generating kar saktay hai.

Banned shagufta is an unknown quantity at this point shagufta's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are able to trade in disciplined and good manner because if you go against the trend it is more risky and come out with a loss which will stop you to trade even in short term due to lack of concentration at the market and technical analysis on charts

Banned tariqmahmood786 is an unknown quantity at this point tariqmahmood786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading style sy to ma bohat zayada satisfied hon kiu ky mery pas itna calibar hai ky ma har trade ko profit ma close kar skta hon but bohat c wojohat ki bina par aisa ni ho pa rha sb sy phly to pakistan ma bijli ka masla dosra ma yai chahta hon ky sath ma aur kam bhe karon wo mjhy mil ni pa rha is lia kafi prob ho rhi hai

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i perform scalping, and i such as to make use of this technique to trade. however we should able to build good prediction along with reduce timeframe, M1 or even M5, as a result of we simply need to obtain small pips. typically if i trade along with 5digit broker, after that i will shut my position on less compared to ten pips

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find scalping is the best way to make money in limited time and good way for the day traders to make profit in no time but i can say that it is also very risky if you don't know how to trade then you can easily loose money.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think it is right and no double there are many helpful indicators are available in market which helps for indication of candle trend. By using these indicators we can do scalping very well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 753 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)