+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: aggressive trading ke fayde?

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    my wish to request in the event that exactly what do you consider regarding using intense buying and selling whenever a obvious large occur. we're mainly see which as soon as a rest away occur allows state minimal 100 **** may progress or even lower as well as in many situation all of us may simply industry traditional as well as open up little plenty. however whenever a bust out occurred within correct period this rarely reverse till not really help to make a few large ****. could it be not really vise to hold back for this as well as open up a situation or even more along with higher plenty dimensions because it is nearly most secure industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hellelali is an unknown quantity at this point hellelali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Forex market generates some mental unrest have rolling through the case of loss and profit even as the rolling, especially debutante does not control his feelings, but he makes himself a slave to his feelings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tilec is an unknown quantity at this point tilec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pretty better post
    The essential in fashion to customize the merchant mentality. If a trader to gain extra time soon, and then will change dramatically. But with patience and increased commercial opportunities in the legal notice. Trade patient is the best way.

Senior Member jihad1981 is an unknown quantity at this point jihad1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personnaly it is the first time I heared about agressive trading. According to the post it is not an easy way for newbies. The trader must know exactly how to manage the risk he is taking when he adopts an agressive strategy. Frankly I can't imagine my self being agressive on forex. too hard ans too risky.

Member ketong is an unknown quantity at this point ketong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajid ali View Post
    well dear in this business more aggressive person could be failed . because more aggressiveness that is very harmful for every one , because sometime we are in profit and wanna earn something more , so then we lost profit and capital too, i think best way is that if you makes good profit then must go away from the terminal for a while do not enter immediately in the terminal for next order buddy must wait.
    It is true indeed that we aggresif tend to be emotional explosiveness of us, I thought it was shitty for a trader, because a trader should be able to withstand the emotion that emotion it doesn't affect us in our decision to enter the market.

Member gauph is an unknown quantity at this point gauph's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you will, if you have a tendency to act unless the value is moving in our direction is good, otherwise it will be a great loss to lose all the money our money and I have the following questions in my experience this higher way requirements countenance aggressive mercantilism

Member frost is an unknown quantity at this point frost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you're right if tended to trade significantly, if the move is our right direction otherwise you burglars to lose all their money in cash, and I am a long time coverage of these issues in my experience in this way more than a purely commercial aggressively mercantilism

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in this business more aggressive person could be failed . because more aggressiveness that is very harmful for every one , because sometime we are in profit and wanna earn something more , so then we lost profit and capital too, i think best way is that if you makes good profit then must go away from the terminal for a while do not enter immediately in the terminal for next order buddy must wait.

Member komla is an unknown quantity at this point komla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you to look at the scientific evidence and aggressive marketing, that I will on a demo account and I hope that will be ready to profit consistently.

Member hbdjht is an unknown quantity at this point hbdjht's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well maintained
    No matter the merchant mentality fashion that will adapt. If traders need the extra time card, so you can trade fell sharply. But I'm from trading with patience and realizing the opportunities for commercialization. Commercialization of the patient is the best Constitution.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)