+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: aggressive trading ke fayde?

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, on the surface, we hang elements of our psychology from the techniques we have in this subs, and even when the volatile market moves, we lose concentration and the main role in us is our heart. and a good forex trading system is not only technical and fundamental but can also provide good performance, don't forget to use trading plans and emotion regulation correctly and make it a safer discipline in forex trading and don't worry if there is enough capital floating

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade aggressively with koi faida hyhi hy, you're a weak psychology trader for the misunderstanding hoge k wo you hope krngy k market hum zabrdsti lyngy nekal prpfit and ghussa krky esko daryngy ... the market i survived because I was very patient. and ... ... so the theory is only that we should not be able to do with all our hearts that disrupt our trade material, now, it is not our problem to do that but how to overcome our hearts and minds when trading, like as greedy ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we get excessive knowledge in forex trading, we don't need to be aggressive. I think aggressively in a number of stages in forex will help us to stay excited and sometimes it will cause big losses. That would be suitable for some people. and sometimes it needs to be aggressive and the rest is patient, it depends on someone's intention and interest that how much time he will take to understand any task to be done. The same is true for FOREX trading. It may take about 1 hour or it may take a few minutes or maybe more as I say it depends on the level of one's mind.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think being aggressive won't work for all currency pairs. Very volatile currency pairs must be traded carefully, while those with good movements can be traded with relaxed mines and scalper, n use aggressive methods to win on the market ... very important for people like me who always open minute by minute position scalping is my style ... need an aggressive method ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

nescaef (2019-06-19)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is important in the mindset of a trader whose tools are different. If people who earn less by reading forgetfulness, he aggressively gives trade. But I also propose to trade patiently and assess beyond the opportunity to trade. Diligent trading is music that is incomparable. and aggressive trade is very bad for forex trading. Dynamic markets, we never 100% predict the exact market movements, so if we trade aggressively, then if the market moves slightly against orders, then we face a big problem and lose capital. So a trader must never trade aggressively.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion ... being aggressive in trading on the forex market is not a good action. in trading on the forex market we must always be careful and patient and wait for the right time to open and close trading positions and smoothly if there is a holiday, it is not wise to keep exchanging it forcibly because it will be a fake fracture and then you might get hurt bad if it turns upside down with you. Apart from the container, it continues to trade with reasonable cash supervision and supervision.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Psychology on Forex is almost as important as money invested by traders in the market. Without the right mindset, trade can be intimidating and confusing. Those who lose the most money on the market are those who do not understand this fundamental truth. The mind is the reality here. Emotions must be faced and controlled to become a successful Forex trader. and new scientists are now beginning to realize the effects of emotions on one's thinking processes. It has been found that emotions are a component of rational thought that is "very necessary". For those who do not have the ability to control their emotions, it becomes more important for them to realize their limitations and make them work for their benefit.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the psychology of agricultural trade needs to trade when trading using scalping. we have to make open and close smart in a short time, remember for this strategy, please only trade in the minutes. it will generate big profits and as long as you can analyze it well and can also profit, why not? but that is also why they must have reason for a trading style that is too aggressive maybe it is like that

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressiveness in trading forex is very risky. I don't think I'm aggressive in forex trading. I like a stable mentality in forex trading. Because this is the only way that can make me profitable and in the forex market, there is always a way out, if you do a wrong analysis that the market is going against you, I advise you to do all your transactions when the market is positive, to continue to benefit.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good post that can explain well the difference between aggressive and conservative psychology, I think the decision must be based on aggressive trading, because we have to know the strong and weaker levels, one crossing then we have to open the next one. and I want to ask what you think about implementing aggressive trade when a clear escape occurs. we mostly witnessed that once a break occurred, we would only trade conservatively and open small lots. is it not right to wait for it and open a position or more with a high lot size because this is the safest trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)