+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 496 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 4959

Thread: Tips (trading signals) lene chahiye ya nahi?

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paid trading signals say acha hy k aap daily fx py demo account bnain aur un k trading signal py kam karain.main ny us su kamaya b hy aur agar ap ko un ki service main aik filter laga dain yani 1-2-3 continuation patter to un ki trades kafi achi ho jati hain.Breakout 2 strategy ki.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe nahi lagta ki tips lene aur unko follow karne me koi harz hai, akhirkar inme se jyadatar tips experts dwara puri analysis ke bad di jaati hain, fir bhi apni khud ki analysis karen, khud ka mind apply kare aur agar aap bhi samajhte hain ki tips reasonable hai to follow karen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trader trade base on their analysis and trading system trader know lots of think and trader know what is market sentiment is. And traders own experience increase.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the trader is also just want to got the signal from the expert trader i think that was not the good thing, we need to lerning to make the analysis and learning to got the signal by our own self

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujh lagta hai kay agar app yah info layta hai tu app ko aik acha signal mil sakta hain mujh lagta hai kay app ko yah layni chiya hai kion kay may na abhi tak say use nhi kia hai is ko

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are traveling to demography paid trading tips again you never able to barter on abject your decision. you can not apprentice forex trading in a able and acceptable way..you depend on signal...we should barter abject on our trading arrangement & analyses.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we do not need to take any free signals from any website because that signals are not reliable if you want to earn some profit form the forex market then you only need to work on the forex market according to its rules

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jab we met For This Useful Post:

Fahad (2012-06-10)

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am also agree with you and i do not prefer to work on the robots i just like work on the forex market by using my own mind and it is always help full for me to earn big money from the forex business

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jab we met For This Useful Post:

Fahad (2012-06-10)

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't suppose it's intelligent to require trading tips a minimum of not all the time. If you're taking trading tips all the time how certain are you that the guidelines are perpetually correct. Develop physically to suit higher at forex.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    as i observe, it is not good to take tips because a human mind is most accurate then other things so we have to trust our minds and not to count other things for profit,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahad For This Useful Post:

jab we met (2012-06-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 496 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)