+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 496 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips (trading signals) lene chahiye ya nahi?

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is usually far better to trade on basis of your respective study and analysis and never trade on signals provided by others as you cannot believe in them and the reliability is really a query mark. You are able to think about the signals and compare along with your analysis after which type the idea of your respective trades. tips aur signals lini chaye liken markeet ka koe pata nahi chalta is liye hamy khod forex main tajarba karna ho ga is tara ham aghar forex main khod aik acha trade laga kar kamyab ho jaye to ye hmary liye bahoot acha hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a challenging option and i m not in favor of compensated alerts because almost all of these solutions are fraudsters. if their alerts are very precise they will create enormous amounts and immeasureable cash dealing themselves and they will never have a chance to offer the signals
    and If..................... there are any providers who provide good forex trading signals or tips.but we also have to be patient not to try to try things that can make our own will regret it,,, my own experience.............................. I think it is better that you take lessons from him over different market conditions this will help you in becoming independent trader rather than relying onto others for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, with me I think that forex trading main experience nhi rkhty but ap k pass acha capital hy trading main invest krny k lye tu paid signals lyny main koi problm nhi hy ye k apka time save ho jaye ga, analysis krny ki zarorat nhi rhy gi.You can consider the signals and compare with your analysis and then form the basis of your trades.. Best luck and good job, bro.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. We should be responsible for our never trade on signals provided by others as anyone wants to take such tips, then it will be better to pay for forex robots and use them for profits, It is always better to trade on basis of your study and analysis and you can not trust they will give you desirable can consider the signals and compare with your analysis and then form the basis of your trades.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which in my point of view is not good. imagine if for this long you've depend on the signal that someone provide you, suddenly those person disappeared, what you do? you'll be panic i guess, your least try is finding another signal provider right. for how long you will be like this and mere khyal se kisi ke signal lene main koi problem nahi hai. hame signal lene ke saat saat uski strategy ke baare main bi details leni chahiye. but uske signal par trading tabi kare jab hame hamari strategy bi trading signal de rahi hai. i some time read the signal that is given by other.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that i would like to mention here is that there are a lot of signal or tips providers out there. some of them are for real and some of them are fake and its really difficult to separate the two categories. so before you start to get service of forex signals or start to believe in one, make sure that you have tested it properly and know that its the real one.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very tempting to rely on the opinion of others. After all, it's easier to follow what you do not. Unfortunately, if you want to stay ahead of the game of forex trading, there are things that a trader must avoid, you must operate alone, parender to operate manually without emotions.
    and I think forex is a good job.its a difficult choice and i m not in favour of paid signals because almost all of these services are scammers. if their signals are very accurate they will make billions and trillions of money trading themselves and they wont have time to sell the signals.Be careful.................................

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paid signals to mein ny bicul kbhi use nhi kiye kiun k hr expert banda bhi kbhi na kbhi wrong ho skta hai kiun k forex market mein kuch pata nhi hta loss b ho jata ha kbhi trade opposite side pe b chle jati hai to jahan tk signals ki baat ha paid to mein nhi kahun ga ap use kro bhi us trah agar free kahe website se follow krne hain to wo bhi apko mein kahun ga k hud se analysis kren pehly market ko related currency ko jis ka signal follow krna ha then try to place your order with that signal..:-)

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This seems a nice avenue to make and check for good calls. I just hope it stands the test of time. My problems with forms is that any body can come and say anything and this is not a good thing it can back fire and mess up the whole thing. Forex is interesting let's make it so. and I agree with you. we should be the responsibility of the business. payments using tips holidays. anyone take these tips if you want to pay is due to Forex robots and trade them for good reasons. at least they give you when we have our own business for the first timeIt would be better to learn the desired benefit.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade karty huy trade signals lana zarori ha kiunn kay iss say kafi had tak humari rehnamai ho jati ha aur iss kay alawa iss tarah kay signals lany say humain trade kay ups and downs ka bhi pata chal jata ha aur hum mphr kaam karny main bhi mutharik rehty hain jo kay humain kafi faida daity hain iss liye zarori ha kay hum in signals ko follow karain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 496 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)