+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 564 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #2

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #4

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Member khan khaliq will become famous soon enough khan khaliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you have mentioned is called Hedging where a trader trades both BUY and SELL at the same price level. This is done if the trade is poor or when market trends are unclear. When a market is trading within a range and often indicates a two-way up and down position can help, and after closing one position in profit you can wait for the other to get back in profit and close it so you earn a good profit with minimal risk and, you can do it. When the market is trading in a range and often shows a two-way up and down position can help, and after closing one position in profit you can wait for the other to get back in profit and close it so you earn a good profit with minimal risk .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the main financial souk in the management of mankind in the midst of 1.5 and 1.9 trillion dollars an era. The combination of day-to-day rapid but small day-to-day fluctuations in currency rates creates an environment that attracts investors. Because of souk liquidity, unlike some of the rarely traded routines, traders can not build and close positions contained by a small number of seconds because current buyers and sellers are continuously willing and, perhaps this is one strategy to explicitly open trading by acquiring and selling , this may be known as a hedge even though it's a very risky strategy. during this strategy, one of our trades will surely succeed and the other will surely become a failed trade. thus it may be each possibility, we can visit the trade with profit and loss in forex trading by trading with one price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it depends so you just have to observe the market and look for opportunities but yes if you are in the long run then you can set your entry points for long term and out also points so actually forex trading iis all about taking profit on same points buy and points the same is sold out, several times this range happens so we can know when there is no big trend in the market so yes it is a condition in the market and people do take advantage of this and what you have mentioned is called Hedging where a merchant does a good trade BUY and SELL at the same price level. This is done if the trade is poor or when market trends are unclear. well if we talk buy and sell only at one point .. then in my view if you can stay in front of your trading system like pc or laptop then that's good. If we add one more thing this is like a hedging technique.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt you're right. actually hedging requires a good amount of money and no deoubt is not suitable for beginner traders who need good knowledge about learning forex. better learn first, then trade real with capital samll first. and I do not want to buy and sell at the same time. When I just click on buy, I just click buy for all transactions. I do not want to start a business upside down. Because when the tariff will benefit me, I will be able to close all business and take all the benefits. But if I start a business upside down, I will have to postpone for years. When I will benefit from one business, another business will lose. So I do not like trade upside down.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a major economic sale in human behavior involving 1.5 and 1.9 trillion dollars per day of the week. Combination to a certain extent is constant but small fluctuations every day in currency prices, creating properties that attract investors. Because of sales liquidity, unlike rarely traded stocks, traders can launch and close positions within seconds as the nearest is to all willing buyers and sellers. and selling and buying at the same point under the hedging, this type of trade is done when the market trend is not clear, one trade closes first, assume loss and effort is made to close the second profit trade. the difference between two transactions should be profitable if successful, but not considered a good trading strategy.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap Forex trading method karte hain aur agar aap ek hi tradepub Aisa Laga Dete Hain toh aap ko kabhi bhi profit your lost nahi ho sakta Kyunki aap ne ek he trade par by Aisa Laga Diya Hai ISI liye aap ka trade neutral Rahega aur aap ko Na fayda Hoga nahi nuksaan hoga ISI liye aap ko dono kabhi bhi nahi Lagana chahiye Hamesha Ek Lagana chahiye

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), Raja551 (2018-06-28)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying and selling at the same point is too good but it should be done only when the price is a pair of bound ties and you know that you can benefit from both buying and selling orders. Otherwise when there is a danger of correction or dependence then we should avoid buying and selling at the same point. and, I think I follow your thinking trends. Maybe I can do a hedge by opening 1 buy position and 1 selling at the same price and then wait for a good news release effect to open on the fence and then watch the other retrace. That way, people can benefit from hedged trading.

Banned shoaibashraf455 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf455's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not good thing. aik hi point sa buy aur sail karnay ka faida waqti tor per hota ha mgr bad ma is sa kafi nuqsaan uthana parta ha. q ka aik hi point sa bar bar sail aur buy karnay sa market ups aur down hoti rahti ha to agr market u ho jati ha aur ap aik hi point sa buy aur sail karty ho to high honay ki waja sa ap ko nuqsaan uthana paer sakta ha.. aur isi ka naa hedging hota ha yani waqti tor per faida bad ma nuqsaan thankx

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ek pouint prr hum buty or sell;l pahle bat to hai k koi kray gaa ee nhi jo karay gaa bohat bra pagal ho gaaa kumn ager hum buy or sell ek ee point prr kartay hain to ek trf sa hum ko loss ho gaaa or dusri traf sa profit oprr jo profit ho gaa wo losss main chla jay gaaa orr jio losss ho gaa wo rofit main chla jay gaa

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), kashi93 (2018-06-26), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (2)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course what you do great is really sheltered exchanges and some time period. We next do this as soon as the industry will suddenly. Although I usually observe sharply after I do that kind to exchange mainly because as soon as my return cost then consider one side benefit other than at that time on additional combustion recovery. and you do a good thing is a safe trade and some time I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when the price back then I take advantage one side and after that other losses recovered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 564 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)