+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 564 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #2

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #4

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very original way of dealing. This is known as securing a business. There are many strategies for securing business and many investors create excellent benefits from it. But you must first understand this technique very well. and I would not call hedging the perfect way to trade because there are times when the price goes on in one direction and you can not watch it all the time because you have to sleep, what you do. An impatient trade will unlock at the wrong time and it will result in disaster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one type of hedging but you should check the broker's trading conditions before you take the trade as for example if the broker does not give such an opportunity then try to avoid it because you will not get any profit from the order at all. and forex is the stuff to post and bones better to point your posts now all the human stuff works forex and money income goods for the job so join the forex and money income goods for the job and earn better money for the work joining forex and income money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is great for people who have accounts with big capital investments, because when you are hedging you need to open some positions and that means you need to open lots of lots! which is very dangerous for small accounts and can cause callmargin !!! and I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when the price back then I take one side of the profit. If we want to profit then we have to close one position after a few pips and reopen another trade to restore the open trading job.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying and selling at one point is called hedging and hedging is the most dangerous trading style and requires higher skills to make a profit out of it but a very high% risk in hedging and newbie traders or intermediate traders should avoid hedging. and This is a safe and smart trade and some time I also do this when the market is unpredictable. then I keep watching sharply when I try this type to trade strongly as a result of when the cost comes back then I take one side advantage and once the different losses are recovered.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view if you can stay in front of your trading system like pc or laptop then it is good..if we add one more thing this like hedging technique but i am afraid this is not a hedge involving some buy and sell positions with increasing lot size and well depending on person to person how he wants to trade, forming the same point of buying and selling i never liked, if you will go for it you can not get the exact point where to go out one trade, so better to go with Trends with good and loose financial management

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is a good idea from one side and also a bad side happens. Because when you open position at the same point, then you have to see different things for yourself. It is also possible that trend changes its direction and when you have closed your one trade, it is possible that the trade didn't move any further in that direction and you might get loss. So, This also involves the same amount of the risk as you do in other types of trades. I prefer to trade on technical and fundamental analysis.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khayl se aik hi point per tradding kerna sahi nahi hai.market her pal badalty hai. Ye bohat riskey ho jata hai. Iss liy humin market ka hissab sr traddig kerni chahiy.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a safe trade and several times I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when the price back then I take advantage one side and after that other losses recovered. When a market is trading within a range and often indicates a two-way up and down position can help, and after closing one position in profit you can wait for the other to get back in profit and close it so you earn good profits with minimal risk. and absolutely nothing can beat the forex marketplace..although the method is a bit complicated to use but if you can do it well then it is the perfect way to trade. Good luck with your trade .. Forex is a good job. Which means you are trying to hedge or hedging,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the biggest monetary souk in the use of the human race trapped between 1.5 and 1.9 trillion US dollars during the day. The combination of daily fluctuations that are constant but small from day to day, creating locations that attract investors. Because of souk liquidity, unlike rarely traded carry, traders can start and close positions in almost no seconds as they are now until the end of the time of the buyer and seller. and I need a t.well profi if we talk buy and sell only at one point .. and once again open another trade to recover the losses of open trades ... but need to continue if you miss one chance then the result is just a loss. then in my view if you can stay in front of your trading system like pc or laptop then that's fine .. if we add one more thing this is like hedging technique .. but if we want to profit then we have to close one position after few pips

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders. make a big change in their lives with forex trading If you want to be in the 30% who do not visit Everest, learn their strategy and, if you are good you can even receive Forex bonus from them. Forex trading is a very profitable business for those who are good at it and this has led to an increase in the hug of people trying their luck; however, it is estimated that 70 & of those who try Forex trading still lose consistently. and What you mentioned is low coverage where it generates to make trades to buy and sell the same price level. This is appropriate when trading is bad or when market trends, obviously not. If that's good, it's a safe trade and time also does this when the market is unpredictable. But I always pay attention when I do this type of two creatures because when the price returns as a winning hand with and after another loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 564 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)