+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 564 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #2

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #3

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Either you are used to making hedges on forex and it's really not a good idea to make good and successful trading in forex. in my opinion to make buying and selling enteries at the same point is the most complicated for traders to handle. So if you have a good understanding and experience in the forex market rather than being good for you, you might face huge losses when trading on the forex market and losing your confidence. That means someone wants to hedge or maybe hedge, even though it's a little tricky strategy to use, but if you do it well, it's the best method for the industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of the benefits, but it is a very dangerous factor in this company and then we never create benefits or reductions because if we get a decrease in your first company then we see that other companies have benefited so that they create the same phase. Forex uses our knowledge and experience and often shows two-way up and down positions can help, and after closing a position in profit you can wait for others to return in profit. After closing one position in profit, you can wait for the other. to return profits and close them so you get good profits with minimal risk. Good luck with your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is not a good strategy and some traders who are not trained or inexperienced use this strategy to sell and buy at the same point so we are not in profit because in both cases we have the same profit and loss ratio. in trading we know buying or selling, where every trader trades but before that they do an understanding of market movements, so they do not get losses in trading, but when viewed from buying or selling, all traders can easily trade, but in reality, trading is not as easy as you say, they need analysis and strategy, to gain profits in trading.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge is the same as locking it hard when you want to unlock it especially if your balance is close to the margin of the call you must have a sniper's eye to enter the market otherwise you will become a margin call. nothing can be easy for people. if you are a beginner in forex trading then you don't get anything on forex and you also only get losses in forex so and if you have a low investment then yes one point is your good forward in forex trading, then i suggest you to trade on forex with one point because low profits are better then there is nothing because here if you are more at risk with low knowledge and experience.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought, this was not so good and I also had some trading time even though I certainly didn't get very good profits from this I think we should review the market first, after that we have to open almost all positions in currency trading without our first analysis . just earning about forex or maybe many of us depend on luck. Of course you do very well it really is a risk free trade and for some time when I besides make this happen when the market is usually not anticipated. But I watched sharply after I did this kind of trade just because the price returned but got a profit in one area and from then on various recouping other fires.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when prices return then I take advantage of one side and after that other losses recover. if we want to profit then we have to close one position after a few pips and open another trade to recover the trading losses that are already open ... but the need for sustainability if you lose one chance the result is only a loss. if you buy or sell at the same point then what do you get from this market. I think this is the worst trading style and I hate this type of trading. If you really want to make money from the market, then learn trade first and then you will make a lot of money.

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,387 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if we talk buy and sell on only one point..then in my view if you can stay in front of your trading system like pc or laptop then its good..
    if we add one thing more this is like hedging technic..
    but if we want profit then we must close one position after some pips and again open other trade to recover already open trade loss...but its need continuty if you miss one chance then result is only losss.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Goods to buy and sell trades and money income earnings for jobs now goods for work and money best income for work now all human goods for work and income better money for work now all human goods for work and better income money for work so join Forex. Forex is the best way to make money for jobs that are now obs and buy and sell for Forex jobs and better money income for now all human goods for a better job and money income for work now all human goods for a Job is a better income for work so join Forex work and better income for work.

Junior Member shabbirbwn is an unknown quantity at this point shabbirbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion and in my views at one point buy and sell is a safe trade but it is not a more profitable or beneficiary for the trader.Because if a trader buy and sell at same point market than he is every time on same point and never loss and get never profit.Because if market is gone on high than your sell trade is in loss if market is gone on low point than your buy trade is going to loss there for it is not a good trade technique in my opinion. But this is very safe.If trader can work hard than he can also get profit to this format of trade.If he buy and sell at one point than if market reached at high than closed buy and than market reached at low point than he closed sell trade.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it means you are using headge in trading when you use this mathode your profit and loss not increase and decrease so it is not a good way of earning you must watch the market deeply and then makes a desion for trading and open a live trade.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-08-31), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 564 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)