+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 564 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2017-12-17   09:20
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  326 USD

je bahi ak he point sy buy or sell kr to skty hin is sy ak trade loss man jy gi to dosri profit man jay gi to jb ak trade sy asha profit mil rha ho to os ko close kr skty hin or loss man jany wali tyrade ka profit man any tk ka wite kr skty hin

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #3

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #5

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I will, in this situation I first talked to the broker and I thought in the first trade by buying and selling. Where the market will disappear if you assume rather than buy again or understand this movement. The new one thinks of me. and on the first trade in batches and also sell. Compared to wherever the business goes if you consider it compared to answering other purchases or perhaps through the attention of the movement. When you realize respect for someone's aspect rather than decide it and then wait for the other side of the value or even close the entry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no question for you accordingly. actually securing requires a lot of cash and no deoubt is not suitable for novice investors who need excellent information from learning currency trading. better understand first then the business in actual with samll investment first. and when the market operates in a range and often shows up and two-way positions can be beneficial and after closing positions in benefits that can be expected to return to profitability and close so you can earn a good income with minimal risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's wrong that we buy and sell at one point because I think that we buy and sell after seeing market conditions and then getting this buy and sell so that forex always gives us big profits if we work with patience and honesty and always work with Forex after seeing market conditions. and When promoting is trading in a range and regularly filtering up and down two-way places can be a concern, and after completing one place in profit you can spend time on behalf of being added to return in profit and close with a goal so that you capture the profit good with the smallest danger.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you want to say about hedging. Hedging is a system that if you want to enter the market and you don't know where the market will be some time hedging is useful for traders. But I suggest you not try to do hedging trades without training. While the market is trading with amounts and often shows up in addition to going down 2 directions the place actually helps, and also follows the closure of a solitary location in all of the profits you might wait because the others to help return with income and close. all risks are minimal.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we talk, get and sell for only one purpose. Then in my reading if you really are going to vacation ahead of someone's trading system like a PC or laptop then that makes sense. If we add something that you need, this is often like a hedging technique. Others then if we want to profit then we have to close one position after a few pips and once again open an alternative trade to firmly recover the trading losses that have been opened. Others then who want continuity if you really lose one possibility then the results are barely lost. Greed is poor quality from traders and that causes loss, and I happen to me more than once a deal and get coveted more and then turn around the price and disappear. To get rid of greed must put teak profits after entering the market and I think it must control our emotions while trading and this comes with experience and the passage of time.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This kind of trading is extraordinarily risky if you trade this kind of thing where you have to be concise about the market about the market. This type of strategy is only if you experience a loss and as a result of your margin level decreasing so that it opens another trade with market trends as a result of that you keep your account balance from large losses. Will be in the best way to buy or sell the foreign exchange market and goods to get money from profits for work now all the human goods for work and better income for work now join forex work and money income is better for Current work of goods for forex work now joins forex.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Items to buy and sell forex to trade now all human goods for forex trading and better income money for work now join forex work and better money income for work now all human goods for a job and better income money for a job now goods for forex work now. In my view it may be true several times but several times it will not be more satisfying because in the few moments that come in trading where trading in the same place is not so healful. but several times it became very helpful.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a problem that never makes you lose as a result of your bro playing trading for one purpose one on a purchase and because it's the second by selling then if the market goes down you then get a profit and in the second trade you get a loss even when your market goes up then get profit with the purpose of the purchase and disappear in the second trade. when we measure the loss of money and the level of margin we have been born under fifty then you do that You only earn and sell on an equal volume to prevent your losses even many are known as the phase of your account transition and after you feel it doing higher then you close one.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good business. the fence is really complicated and I am not promoting for the line on this open trade of victims is the convenience of how much hedgerow or disruptive amounts so it protects reniform and patronage with a better exit. If we talk about buying and selling only for one purpose, then in my reading if you can stay ahead of your respective trading system like a PC or laptop then that makes sense. If we add something that you need, this is often like a hedging technique. Others then if we need to profit then we have to close one position after a few pips and once again open a different trade to really recover the trading losses that have been opened. Others then who want continuity if you miss one possibility then the result is almost not lost.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when the price returns then I take advantage of one side so that I get profit from the hedged trade. forex is the best nominal purchase or sale for forex jobs and jobs now all human goods for a job and better money income for the present job goods for work and bets income money for work now all human goods for work and better income money for forex work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 564 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)