+ Reply to Thread
Page 543 of 564 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5632

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #2

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #4

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Banned jawadanwar is an unknown quantity at this point jawadanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    dealing together is known as securing so i must say that most of the agents have prohibited this program and it is always used to restore your reduction and most of the investors always do securing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sameerdurrani is an unknown quantity at this point sameerdurrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    business at the same time when the industry does not shift it the same as we can not experienced in the business. we should be able to figure out when to go in and out the business. a excellent dealing technique can make us know when to offer or buy a rate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen people who would claim that buying and selling on the same point has always given them loads of profit and all but frankly speaking, I don't understand how? I mean, of course market will move in one of the given direction and one of the order is going to give you profit and the other one is going to give you equal and oppossite loss and you will end up standing with the same equity. I just don't understand how this works.

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime main bhi yahi karta hun , ki ek point move hone par buy ya sell karta hun. But we can not earn good profits through it, ye mera sochna hai. Humen jyada points aur profits earn karne ke liye achha knowledge aur achhi trading strategy ka ana bahut hi jaruri hai. Bahut se traders 1 point me daily buy ya sell karte hain , which shows there fear without confidence.

Senior Member riyad298 is an unknown quantity at this point riyad298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey, I am new in Forex. That is why I really do not know the answer. Please help me to learn and know more about Forex...

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me is baat se bilkul bhi sehmat nahi hon ki ek hi factor pe buy aur offer karna thik rehta hai
    ek hi factor pe sehingga ap buy aur offer karte ho to iska matlab aapko us factor pe smajh hi nahi aa raha ki industry ka pattern kis taraf hai..aapko hamesha pattern ke hisab se hi business karna chahaiye...agar apko industry ka pattern hi nahi smajh me aata to aapko industry se duur hi rehna chahaiye

Member adnan ansari is on a distinguished road adnan ansari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji of cource is trha bhi trading h sakti hai lakin ais tarha se profit aur loss ki ratio bhio km hogi. ager kuch earn krna hai to risk lena zrori hai.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you are not a good trader then you apply that type of ting which is not good try to take some risk and do trade with some good leverage and follow the trends and market information and get a good profit

Member xtac4u22 is an unknown quantity at this point xtac4u22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simbagi123 View Post
    app kiya kehety ho ek he point par ager app buy or sell kartey ho main to esi taran se trading karta hn app ki kiya raye ha es barey main
    This is called hedging and its usually applied to take profit from both buy and sell positions sometime but i think hedging is not good for trading because when the market become volatile there is chances that your whole account might get wiped out

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simbagi123 View Post
    app kiya kehety ho ek he point par ager app buy or sell kartey ho main to esi taran se trading karta hn app ki kiya raye ha es barey main
    my dear friend aap aik point ager rakhtay hain to aap ki bahut himmat hai kiun k aik piont bahut ziyada hai likin aap jaisay himmat walay loog he bahut kuch kama jatay hain forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 543 of 564 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)