+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 564 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5632

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #2

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #4

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    When mart is trading in a grasp and often viewing ups and perfect two way condition can be facilitative, and after terminal one part in realize you can inactivity for the another to recall in acquire and enveloping that so you get gracious earn with negligible venture.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdraju893 is an unknown quantity at this point mdraju893's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my at farst forex company best cheyes but my good busness

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohankst7 is an unknown quantity at this point shohankst7's Avatar
    Thanks
    What you have mentioned is called Hedging where a trader performs both the trades BUY and SELL at the same price levels. But I always observe keenly when I do that type to trading because when prices return . but its need continuity if you miss one chance then result is only loss.

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ak he point pa buy ya seel ko hedging khty ha hedging sa trader loss sa bach jata ha is ko low investment ka tradr he use karty ha zadya ter
    hedging trade karny ka best treqa ha.

Senior Member jawa is an unknown quantity at this point jawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch log aisa karty hain hum ne be kafi arsa aisy trading ki hai aor kafi faida be hua hai lakin kai baar humara andaza ghalat ho jata hai jab market ziada move kar jati hai is liy hum ab is tarha ki strateygy nahi apnaty aor trend ko dekh ke he trade karty hain

Junior Member inocent_zubi is an unknown quantity at this point inocent_zubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you it is possible to buy and sell in one pont and it is also more then more profitable business and also gain more then more money in forex because it is also much more better then others jobs and also gain more then more knowledge in forex because it is also much more better then others jobs

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Point of sale displays should be specific for the product you are trying to promote and sell, perhaps with additional marketing and advertising on the display. Store chains often have mandatory point of sales displays that are issued out to all of their stores for a compulsory amount of weeks.

Senior Member bablo96 is an unknown quantity at this point bablo96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,please tell me what is ea and how to use it and what we get by using ea and is it simple to cope with or difficult?please sharehi,i want to know how much %daily you developing in forex dealing operating averagely.please talk about your opinionWell said sibling..This is the best example i be familiar with about SL
    Sl can secure us from large reduce and hence it can be regarded as car car seatbelt for usI think i do not spent any money to comprehend forex dealing, but i spent my money in forex dealing, because i get 5 times advantage get in touch with. That was terrible experience. I do not want that happen again to me. but from that i identify one aspect. We must personal and personal and personal again to be success in forexthat indicates you are trying to secure or securing, though its a bit complex technique to implement but if you could do it well then its an ideal way to trade

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simbagi123 View Post
    app kiya kehety ho ek he point par ager app buy or sell kartey ho main to esi taran se trading karta hn app ki kiya raye ha es barey main
    this is one kind o strategy that you buy and sell same lot in the same position and set the stop loss smaller than the take profit. when the price move in a direction the loss one goes closed automatically and you get profit from other one. it is not bad and many trader making good amount of money using this strategy. here you can open big lot too though you in hedging condition and one trade must give profit.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi ek hi point per buy or sell karta hu kyun k eik hi point oer buy or sell karnay se mujhay acha faida hai kyun k agr markat nechay jati hai tu bhi faida hota aur agar uper jati hai tu bhi faida hota hai es liye main ek hi point per buy aur sell dono lagata hu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 564 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)