+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 564 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #2

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #4

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business making fast money. After closing one profit position you can wait for the other to return in profit and close it so you get good profits with minimal risk. I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when prices return then I take advantage of one side and after that other losses recover. This is done if the trade is bad or when market trends are not clear. This is safe trading and several times I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when prices return, I take advantage of one side and after that other losses recover.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business making fast money. After closing one profit position you can wait for the other to return in profit and close it so you get good profits with minimal risk. I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when prices return then I take advantage of one side and after that other losses recover. This is done if the trade is bad or when market trends are not clear. Be a situation and trade carefully.
    This is safe trading and several times I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when prices return, I take advantage of one side and after that other losses recover.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ek ee point per buy or sell kerna ghaklat hai kun ka jitna b hum ko kise b point sa prodfit hota hai wo duray sa pura ho jata hai iss sa hum ko koi zayda profit nhi hota hai humain chay ka kbi b as na kerain lakin haan asa us waqat kerna chay jub hum na andaza lagana hota hai

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

sufiyan22 (2018-08-29)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. Forex is a safe trade and for some time I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when the price returns then I take one profit on the side.
    For a few points of purchase these days now, the atmosphere of neglect can trust me this more than seeing other people spend more time in my trade in almost four years, and still work hard in fighting years of success and good effort Forex Forex and Forex trading, to move the euro to not work.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Used to try and do positively not trust someone, where cash management may function. As important for truly achievements inside. My opinion was solely the methodology of reducing the explicit danger that could occur.
    Buying and selling for the same purpose is just too clever but it must be done whenever the prices associated with a combination vary and you will know that you will benefit from each get and sell orders. if not, when there is a danger of correction or dependence we must avoid making purchases and sales for the same purpose.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a beginner in forex trading then I suggest you to trade in forex with one point because low profit is better then there is nothing because here if you are more risky with low knowledge and experience then you don't get anything on forex and you too just get a loss in So forex and if you have a low investment then yes one point is good for you in forex trading.
    if you buy and sell at the same point then you use hedging or for any critical situation that you want to buy or sell this currency. but there is a problem that for every purchase and every sale you have to pay a commission to the broker.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. It's better to have reasonable capital to trade forex ... Forex is a safe trade and for some time I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always observe sharply when I do that type to trade because when prices return then I take advantage of one side and after that other losses recover. Be a situation and trade carefully.
    well the way you trade well I personally trade like you, I buy and sell at one point and when my selling order takes profits I stop buying one and when buying orders take profits I stop selling orders so that gives me real profit

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to determine the right time to buy and sell, we can only predict the various trading systems we use, if we use indicators to order, we must always adhere to the indicator rules we use, we do to avoid mistakes in determining market direction and if You do hedging that is bought and sold at the same time and stays the same as it is for a very long time so there is no point in doing it and it's better not to trade. Thank you

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time industry will invest in arrays and often show off up and also straight down some places the approach is a good idea, and also right after the final one place in revenue it is possible to watch another one to return in and also closed income and that means You get very good income along with small opportunities. and Every time looking for a business for some time and sometimes that looks like UPS and also the directional method can be a very useful application and also closes the posture after one more, you will return to income in revenue and also non-profit, and that means you get a very good ending along with small opportunities.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not a good approach to buy and sell at the same rate in such cases you do not earn a profit but you pay commission on the transaction. It is only suitable when confirming the decline in commodity prices purchased in the future. and with this if we trade in one place in the Forex trading business then it is better for us, because if we trade in one place then we have good relationship with customer and if we change place again and again then we face difficulties according to trading business. So one place business is the best in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 564 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)