+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 564 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2017-12-17   10:20
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear hum jab forex market mein jab aik hi point yani k aik hi price per buy ya sell ki trade lgaty hen to phar hamen forex market mein hamen trading mein hedge ki wajahse hamen profit ni hota hai

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #3

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #5

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, buy and sell at the same time when the market is not moving the same as we cannot be skilled in trading. we must be able to determine when to enter and exit the market. good trading strategies can let us know when to sell or buy market prices. and Buying and selling certain forex trading pairs is not a good idea if a trader does not know how to apply it. Hedging is a complex strategy, but traders can use it if they understand how it works.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The things you have mentioned are known as hedges where a trader makes every purchase and sale transaction for the same level of value. besides that if we want profit then we have to close one position once a few pips and once again open an alternative trade to recover the trade losses that are already open ... besides that you want to be persistent if you miss a probability then the result will only lose. and Buying and selling in the same bushel is too healthy but has to go through exclusively when the price of the duo is supported by paper and you see that you can benefit from buy and cheat orders. Otherwise, when there is a danger of punishment or reliance, we must avoid making purchases and cheating in the synoptic direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Boss meri nazar mien jo mehnat kerta h wo as mien kamaee ker sakta h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar mehnat kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien as had tak mehnat kerna hota h jab tak ham as mien aik kamyab tajir nahi ban sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud ko behtreen sabit kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien sab kuch seekhna hota h aur as mien kamaee kerna hota h as lyee mehnat kerna hota h aur mehnat per mehnat kerna hota h.
    aik hi point par Buy Sell wesay to kafi traders kartay han, lekin is mn kuch cheazien han jin ka khayal rakhna chahiay, wo ye k, Aik to aap k pas Capital Acha Para hua ho, Means agar aapki Buy wali Trade aap ko profit day rahi hai aur sath mn Sell wali Trade Aap ko loss bhi day rahi hai, agar aap aik jaga phnch k buy wali trade close kartay ho, aur Market High hoti chali jati hai to aap ko loss hota chala jaay ga, aur agar capital na hua to aap ka account bhi wash ho sakta hai, aur aik baat aur Har Pair mn movement aik jaisi kabhi nai hoti hai,aik hi point par Buy Sell wesay to kafi traders kartay han, lekin is mn kuch cheazien han jin ka khayal rakhna chahiay, wo ye k, Aik to aap k pas Capital Acha Para hua ho, Means agar aapki Buy wali Trade aap ko profit day rahi hai aur sath mn Sell wali Trade Aap ko loss bhi day rahi hai, agar aap aik jaga phnch k buy wali trade close kartay ho, aur Market High hoti chali jati hai to aap ko loss hota chala jaay ga, aur agar capital na hua to aap ka account bhi wash ho sakta hai, aur aik baat aur Har Pair mn movement aik jaisi kabhi nai hoti hai,

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying and selling at the same point is too good but should be done only when the price of a pair is bound. Actually forex trading is about taking profits from buying the same points and selling the same points, several times this range occurs which we can know when there are no big trends in the market. I also do the same thing when the market does not make trends and prices oscillate between points. The market is always fluctuating so you can record profits for both movements and you can do this but if you don't have good knowledge then learn and increase your knowledge of trading. This is a business analysis, so who will analyze the market in depth, he will succeed. There are several specialized dealers with forex currency trading who can make a lot of money from trading forex currencies and are also completely determined by forex currency trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-20)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not that, hedging will involve open and opposite trade of the same lot size to counter lost trades until you decide what to do with it. When you open more and more trades, you react in panic and soon your margins will run out and the broker will start closing your trades one by one. and we have to make trends as our friends ... trends in simple terms are the current state of the market. whether it's a downtrend, an uptrend or sideways. The trend is not something we have to fight, what we need to do is follow the trend that is happening right now, it will ensure our trading account can be safe and get a profit that can satisfy us,

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think I'm following your thinking trends. Maybe I can hedge by opening 1 buy and 1 sell positions at the same price and then wait for the effect of good news releases to open the hedge and then watch others retrace. That way, people can get big profits from protected trade. and I would not call hedging the perfect way to trade because there are times when prices continue to run in one direction and you can't watch them all the time because you have to sleep, what you do. Impatient trading will open at the wrong time and it will result in disaster

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buying and selling together is called a hedge so I must say that most brokers have banned this system and are always used to recover your losses and most traders always hedge. and Yes, you do good it is safe trading and some time I also do this when the market is unpredictable. But I always watch closely when I do that on a trade because when prices return I take one side of the profit and after that the other losses recover.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, sir, I am forex, I want to say, is our tara nahe ho forex forex, I am real, I am sakty ha liken is tara because nahe chay qk forex, I am very good, he pointed out, I sell forex, we buy my account to ap na to forex I profit because it is good we are forex we are losing our money, I am forex I have to go acha traders bana chata ho take me forex I am when I talk he is kama sako. and every time the part we want to order and make money from here is only by trading the money market a little so you might often be very reliable management strategy so you might often build a reliable life from here only.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is called "hedging". This strategy is good and you get both ways but require very accurate knowledge of market movements that when one order has to be closed and waits for the other to be neutral. Beginners may not try this, only professional traders can get out of this strategy with profit. and both shopping and selling directly from one destination are generally known as hedging, hedging is that strategy that is designed if you cannot capture trends in your market, it is very useful for all traders who will be able to manage their accounts in a higher approach.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss meri nazar mien jo mehnat kerta h wo as mien kamaee ker sakta h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar mehnat kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien as had tak mehnat kerna hota h jab tak ham as mien aik kamyab tajir nahi ban sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud ko behtreen sabit kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien sab kuch seekhna hota h aur as mien kamaee kerna hota h as lyee mehnat kerna hota h aur mehnat per mehnat kerna hota h.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 564 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)