+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes yai tou hamri marzi hai k hum daikhy ya daikhy kuch traders aysay hoty hain jou k apni postion open rakhny k time wo yaha par nahe hoty hain aur kuch jou kabhi PC ko off nahe karty hain jab tak un ka position on rahta hai mughy lagta hai k humy daikhty he rahna chayay aur agar hum na daikh saky tou humy fir is mai sl or tp strong rakhna chayay,.. monitoring our trades always as long as we have a good MM and a stop loss . most traders lose big without using a stop loss , and many beginners tend to avoid it thinking of if the price would just bounce back from there and so pair is taking support and where it is getting resistance - if you know about a range well, it is then easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i didn't remember to be able to shut my personal business and also next day Used to do certainly not get any kind of chance to look at my personal business. And later when i have got to my personal business all my personal money seemed to be gone. Basically was at this time there preserving continual vision upon the business, maybe When i are not broke. Precisely what will you all accomplish? If you have to look for virtually any important work opportunities, do you leave the business open up?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    aysa tou possible nahe hai k ap ka trade open hai aur wo loss mai na jaye aur ap ko profit he ho pehlay trade - mai he jati hai then go profit hymy achay trend k leyay waite karna hota hao... long trading men traders ko kafee faida hey agr saber kar key trading kia aey to 200 pips sey ziada kee bhee profit ho jatee hey long sey aur short sey to thoree hee profit ho gee jis ko ham scalping kahen gey men is men kam sey kam 30 pips kee lazmee profit earn karta hun .

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ssssss My partner and i will not locate a need regarding overseeing our own investments constantly provided that we've an excellent MM plus a quit damage. many dealers drop huge without the need for a stop damage, and lots of novices have a tendency to steer clear of that thinking about in the event the value would certainly merely jump again coming from right now there therefore. this is simply not recommended if you fail to observe industry regarding extended, or perhaps an individual wanna eliminate the consideration yurself.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that would be too stressful except such a trader is a scalper, because traders like me will have to leave his trades for as long as it could stay because i do not trade any small time as the daily candle is the smallest time frame that i am trading and before i could get to my take profit target it will surely take days so i always wait and some days i do not even check my trades at all.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes im known and if we will trade without concentration then we will have to face the critical situation, it is better then we should concentrate on our position in order to get the fruitful result.
    As concern to me, I am attached with forex since 2011 and i always trade with full concentration and I am earning good amount from this business

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we trade in forex market we open an position it not necessary to see our position but we can see our open trade and when we see in profit we try to close our trade in profit . but it not necessary to see our position all th time .we can use take profit and stop loss in our trade and in this way our trade is automatically closed at take profit or at stop loss.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i tend not to look for a need of supervising the trades often so long as we have a fantastic MM plus a halt decline. almost all investors drop major without using a stop decline, and lots of novices often stay away from the item thinking about when the price might simply just bounce again through there therefore. this is simply not advisable if you can't enjoy marketplace pertaining to lengthy, or even an individual wanna kill your current account yourself.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open position , My partner and i did not remember to be able to shut my own business and extremely overnight I did so not necessarily acquire virtually any possiblity to see my own business. And also afterwards once i have got to my own business almost all my own funds has been long gone. Easily was right now there preserving continual vision after the particular business, maybe My partner and i will never be out of cash. Just what exactly can you almost all carry out? When you've got to look for almost any important careers, could you abandon the particular business available?

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so because when we open positions then we can't do anything if the position starts going into loss because if we don't have the decision power that when we have to close a trade in loss then it is useless to sit in front of the trading screen to watch the position is going into loss. We must put SL and TP at the time of opening a position and should avoid opening a position without analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)