+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you buy any pair means your trade is open and suppose i don't have time to see then you have to set stop loss and set the target.if your next day see your position is close or open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, we dont need to do that. watch our open positions all the times makes us hard to control our emotion. just leave it with stop loss and take profit, and then you can do your other activities, other job or business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not necessary to wash the open position again and again. It is recommended it to only traders follow the scalping strategies. And for those traders who don't use of believing this type of strategies they can set a good stoploss and take profit order and can forget the market till the order automatically stops. But you also need to check the news event and close the trade if there are any major events in way

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai app loss se tabi bach sakte hai jab app es kam mai ek acha experience hasal karte hai fer app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai app es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai es kam mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak money lost hoti hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear actually I always do believe it is better not to watch always.most of the time it will let us to cut our profit too early.the best setting is to place take profit and stoploss and just leave you position until to see the result.but we can still check it time to time.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear bro, I strongly do believe that u no need to watch whether the trade is in loss or profit once if u place take profit and stop loss. if u r long term trader u definitely need to place it. If u r scalper u just sit and watch for not more than 2 hours to make 15 to 20 pips.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear I actually do believe you do not need to look things where you open and does not need to worry about it get big loss because you can use stoploss most cases the trader so scared just looking at charts and they have closed positions too early.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market me me trader ko apne order ko baar baar nahi dekhne ke liye trader ko apne order me stop loss aur take profit lagakar chalte hai to trader ko market me baare baare order ko nahi dekhna padta hai lekin trader ko market me analysis karne ke baad hi stop LSS aur take profit lagani chahiye.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear to me in forex I always believe we should monitor our open positions to avoid the chances of possible losses. We don't know the future and we never wanna loose in forex. we do not need to watch out open positions always, especially if we set a stop loss and take profits.
    Last edited by xaxi; 2015-08-21 at 08:03 PM.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well bro actually I do think it is true that original reason for this lose is, lack of mm, analysis. If you are correct in analysis and mm, then how you got stop out. I won't watch my deals after opening, just use tp and sl if necessary. And wait with confidence and patience. If you have experience with analysis, then you may get profits soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)