+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 592 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Junior Member sukadana is an unknown quantity at this point sukadana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree to use take profit is greater than the stop loss. The comparison is if Stoploss is 25 and take profit 50 then if we make trades 10x and our profit loss 6 times and 4 times then we will remain profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Arslanmalik is an unknown quantity at this point Arslanmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main take profit aur stop loss k darmian 1:2 ki ratio rakhta hun jab bhi trade karta hun ye bohat acha risk riward ratio hai aur ye money management k mutabik hai . 1:2 se murad hai k agar main ek order lagata hun to us main agar mere order ka stop loss 50 pips hai to main us ka Take profit 100 pips rakhta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein mein apni trading mein stop loss or take profit use krta hoon but hamesha stop loss or take profit ek jesa set nahi krta kabhi mein 70 pip tp rakhta hoon to 30 pip sl use krta hoon kabhi 50 pip tp set krta hoon to 20 to 35 pip sl use krta hoon

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the trader should use a stop loss very close to the opening price and should change it towards the profit zone when possible. The stop loss must protect capital from unpredictable market fluctuations. Price movements are mostly unpredictable and therefore caution must be exercised.

Banned trix is an unknown quantity at this point trix's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the best thing need to do with the traders, no need a complicated system with so many rules in there, but traders just need to use something easy to understand, it will make them grow faster than follow something or someone with use a complicated system, i got some experiences and the best one is simple trading system

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perfect koi nai ban sakta aur koi bhi trader market situation ke baar baar change hote behavior ke according hi hum stop loss aur profit taking target rakh sakte hai ur agar momentum strong hai to aap trailing stops use karke target bada bhi sakte hai aur yeh sabse badiya strategy hai aur kyoki market baar mauka nai deti isliye best tareeke se opportunities ka use karna aana chahiye.

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i rarely used stop loss, i merely used take profit with regard to my commerce, and each one tend to be occur along with mechanically and it indicates I actually have to look at the actual important situation of the actual market and so i will change my setting and develop this related..
    and besides this if iwant to place stop loss, I actually have to make use of the same technique along with mistreatment TP... cut loss is actually sweet as well and furthermore hedging will lock a few losing and which we nevertheless have prospects to produce losing turn out to be profit

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko plan se he market me kaam karna hoga aur apne trading system ke hisaabs e stop loss aur take profit market me lagana chahiye,trader esme jetna ache se samjhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

Member fxzolos5 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzolos5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hundreds of hedge fund managers, mutual fund analysts,
    brokers, and day traderswas the logo and name, not of
    the company whose shares I owned, but of its primary
    competitor!
    Once the initial shock wore off, I immediately plunged
    into denial. Surely there must have been some mistake.
    NBC miscued the name of the company, and tomorrow a

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe i never use any fix pips value for setting sl and tp .actually it always depending on the analysis method and strategy we are using but normally i can use in scalping 15 pips scalping and for long term trading 50-90 pips of sl for getting 50-100 pips tp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 592 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)