+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 592 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i seldom used stop loss, i just used take profit for my trading , and all can be happen with automatically and it means that i have to see the real condition of the market and then i can adjust my setting and make it relevant..
    and besides it if iwant to put stop loss, i have to use the same way with using TP...cut loss is good too and also hedging can lock some losing and we still have chances to make losing become profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can not make it as my permanent point to keep stop loss , because i have to know the market condition before i have to put it and sometimes i do not use stop loss too, i just used hedging or cut loss..
    but to put stop loss need good ability then we can make it relevant for balance..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use proper indicators like fib to determine stop loss and take profits but i usually put stop loss of 30 and take profits of 60 as forex is volatility and doing better analysis we can easily get to that level.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to scalping trading karta hu or mere take profit bi 6-8pips hi rahta hai.
    main jydatar trade bina stop loss set kiye hi trade karta hu bas unme take profit hi set karta hu.
    main ne ab tak ye dekha hai ki agar ham ache time par trade kholte hai to take profit hit ho hi jaata hai.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take profit and stop lose is very important part of forex trading. I also set stop lose and take profit in my trade. I think most of trader are also set take profit and stop lose. I set my take profit bigger then stop lose. When market move my take profit i move my stop lose too.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khaya lse paki strategy galat hai..aapko kabhi bhi stop los ki koi fix value decide nahi karni chahaiye..kayi baar aapko 20 pips ke baad hi achji stop los ki value dikh jayegi aur kayi baar 100 pips bhi dikh saket hai..ye bas aapki study aur analysis pe depend karta hai ki aapkokya karna chahaiye

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although i'm using robots, i've already put the stop loss in each open position and a cut loss order if my total capital is reaching the limit that i setups. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit, so if i'm setup a 20pip loss, then my profit will be at 40 pips.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually use a stop loss of half the desired profit. eg I have a target of 100 pips, then I use a stop loss 50 pips or cut loss. but every trader is different, depending on the trading strategies used.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its not a good idea to don't post stop loss if you have small capital because you can lose your whole investment in just few minutes so always put stop loss to minimize your risk.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm, its good but i think you need to set ur SL and TP according to support and resistance level. Ma tu in points k hisab sy SL aur TP set krta hon aur ye k kuch strategies main SL aur TP us strategy k hisab sy use krni prti hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 592 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)