+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 592 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always set my stop loss using candlestik pattern with H4 time frame and support and resistance. So that I set take profits on my trade using that strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hunter1 is an unknown quantity at this point hunter1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we should need to work hard on the forex market and without forex trend we should not need to open our trade, if trend of the forex market is clear then if we open our trade then we can win here very easy and very fast money we should always need to work hard and set stop loss at 150 pips and take profit on 100 pips that is good in all cases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not interesting to stop loss plan i set take profit 20 pips and do not set stop loss because i know very well forex trading my investment is big and not chance to fail in forex trading.

Member relo is an unknown quantity at this point relo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weekager View Post
    yar wese main ne kabhi scalping nahi ki par es ka kuch experince he ha app take profit ko 50 pips pe rakhu to stop loss 75 par kioun k loss k imkan kam se kamm houn 50 point market up to sakti ha par 75 pips ek dam se mushkil ha
    bhi forex main stop loss lagany k leya sab sy acha plan ye hy k jab ap trade lago to pips ko dhak katr stop loss kaga do aur stop loss bari trade main lagta hy

Senior Member belantarafx is on a distinguished road belantarafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while the trade if the market is trending trailing stop I prefer to manage my profit factor, but if the market ranges then I prefer my gut feeling to tell me where to put a stop to exit the trade is wrong, most of these are 15 to 30 pips at

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anems View Post
    my plan as beginner forex work first with a demo account for a period of 3 months to 6 months to learn the tricks and negotiations before investing in a real account in order to avoid losses. I recommeded this plan to all beginner traders.
    if you use demo account you must think that is like a real with using stop loss and take profit targets to be sure that is real to make money in forex and not to be very good just in demo.

Member vedio is an unknown quantity at this point vedio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weekager View Post
    yar wese main ne kabhi scalping nahi ki par es ka kuch experince he ha app take profit ko 50 pips pe rakhu to stop loss 75 par kioun k loss k imkan kam se kamm houn 50 point market up to sakti ha par 75 pips ek dam se mushkil ha
    bhi main is bary main ye kahna chahon ga k forex main stop loss lagany k leya perfit plan ye hy k stop loss us waqt use karo jab ap k pass bohat bari rakam ho

Banned ayman.shosha is an unknown quantity at this point ayman.shosha's Avatar
    This Forum failed not only compiles a group of scum scammers either manager or supervisors Run away
    Thanks
    Yes Dear
    I prefer this style
    Most transactions introduced by the I set points profit and loss

Senior Member ronjit sing is an unknown quantity at this point ronjit sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always set the SL and TP nearest to the support or resistance level and ofter alter it as the price moves on. I keep constant eyes upon the trade and close the position soon as I think the profits are enough for me

Senior Member shozib is an unknown quantity at this point shozib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although i'm using robots, i've already put the stop loss in each open position and a cut loss order if my total capital is reaching the limit that i setups. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit, so if i'm setup a 20pip loss, then my profit will be at 40 pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 592 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)