+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 592 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am take profit at 20 pips and stop loss 10 pips some time trend were not good for me or against me .In long term trading SL and TP is select on base our trading system or analysis.I use stop loss but in short term scalping trading i am not using stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The perfect stop loss that anyone could set or apply in their trading is the one that works best for them according to their analysis and trading style. I have noticed that in forex, nothing is perfect and consistent 100% of the times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer a trilling stop to manage my profit factor but the market is ranging then i prefer my gut feeling to tell me where to put stops to get out of a wrong trade.they can design their trading systems that not need to sit a lot of time in front of system.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss and take profit levels are must in every trade. my stop loss near to support and resistance levels. I trade with 50 pips stop loss and 10-20 pips of take profits in scalping trading. for long term trading my profit is usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit reward.

Member mahdichopra is an unknown quantity at this point mahdichopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually, I have my period of analysis. And Trade Forex stop loss and seeds of unlimited profit. I have no place to keep an eye on the profits of trade and close quickly, because I think that lucky is usually enough for me.

Senior Member sparvez is an unknown quantity at this point sparvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,In forex market stop loss and take profit set is very essential.I always set stop loss and take profit.when I set stop loss and take profit then I analyze support, resistance and candlestick.I think 30 pips for stop loss and 40 pips for take profit is safety.

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

You must take a look on current market position and variation chances all the time . check indicators and charts of variations .
    if you are a beginner and can not use indicator and don't know how to read a chart then you can use a robot that will decrease the chances of loss in your trading . i have an awesome robot that work 24 hour a day and gives really good profit it give me a profit of $150 in 48 hours on just balance of $100 . my account balance goes to $250 from $100 with in 48 hours .
    if you want to purchase it just email me onlinenaqash@gmail.com . thanks

Member mahdichopra is an unknown quantity at this point mahdichopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally I have my barley to analyze trends. And Trade Forex stop loss and seeds of unlimited profit. I do not normally used in place of "t, continuously monitor and how to trade close quickly, because I think that lucky is good enough for me."

Senior Member plac is an unknown quantity at this point plac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always use stoploss in forex trading market.I am take advantage at 40 pips and stoploss 25 pips.some time design were not fantastic for me or against me then I am getting fast option and take little advantage.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you stop gambling at a certain loss level. Every business have risk and losses but this stop don't stop any people. We have to also control our emotions to make a huge profit. The most perfect stop loss that could be set in Forex trading is never fixed rather it can change at any time based on our analysis in Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 592 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)