+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 592 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use stop loss and take profit.I also always use big lot.Most of the time i use stop 10 pip and take profit 20 pip far away.Most of the time hit take profit and stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are setting your stop loss 0.5 than your take profit this could not be done as a result of there are a lot of possibilities that your trades can hit stop loss over take profit therefore its higher to alter your stop loss to same level as you used to line take profit...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahbaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    my perfect stop loss plan is that, that is my only only luck for trading . you know that foerex is also fail on the full proof plan because this is not a planing game . this is the gamr of luck and little your mind planing.

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks friend,its a good question & you absolutely right.but,i am some different with you because i always use 60% take profit & 40% stop loss.i think its helpful to me & its also a perfect st,tp.

Senior Member mrinmoy is an unknown quantity at this point mrinmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will be constantly industry using end burning and the end burning is all about 25 pips as well as income can be 50 to help sixty level. I will be constantly buy from oversold sector as well as sell from overbought.

Senior Member monirul-22 is an unknown quantity at this point monirul-22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a good money making business. I mostly choose my order only after analyzing the trends. I trade with 50 pips stop loss and unlimited pips of take profits. I don't usually place take profit as I keep constant eyes upon the trade and close the position soon as I think the profits are enough for me.good luck with your trading........................

Banned forexblaster is an unknown quantity at this point forexblaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is more important thing to stop loss so i think the perfect profit should base on risk reward ration which means that your profit should not be 250-300pips to 50-70 pips meaning that 250-300pips profits against 50-70pips loss....

Banned muksin is an unknown quantity at this point muksin's Avatar
    Thanks
    will be good for us all guys. something realy great come so if i'm setup a 50pip loss, i put my stop loss near to these levels.if support and resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rule from something usual. and a cut loss order if my total capital is reaching the limit that i setups. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit,

Banned sapu is an unknown quantity at this point sapu's Avatar
    Thanks
    An educated human mind can frequently outdo a foreign exchange robot.Brief term tradingThis is the place you obtain currency with the goal of marketing it shortly soon immediately after (generally inside a handful of hrs). The target, of course, is fast revenue.

Senior Member haqi is an unknown quantity at this point haqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually do the technical stop loss in the range of 50 pips and a take profit and in the range 25 pips, so far what I've managed to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 592 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)