+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 592 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592
Results 5,911 to 5,914 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weekager View Post
    yar wese main ne kabhi scalping nahi ki par es ka kuch experince he ha app take profit ko 50 pips pe rakhu to stop loss 75 par kioun k loss k imkan kam se kamm houn 50 point market up to sakti ha par 75 pips ek dam se mushkil ha
    High impact news me market 100-200 pips move kar jati hy. Is liay sl hamesha utna rakho jitna loss aford kar sakty ho. or tp hamesha itna rakho jo easily mil jaye. greed me aksar account blow bhi ho jata hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

sammaranthu (2013-02-17)

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I always settle for take profit as 50 pips and stop loss at 25 pips. So far I am successful in making good trades. What are your orders?
    yar wese main ne kabhi scalping nahi ki par es ka kuch experince he ha app take profit ko 50 pips pe rakhu to stop loss 75 par kioun k loss k imkan kam se kamm houn 50 point market up to sakti ha par 75 pips ek dam se mushkil ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    25 pips is a bit of very tight stop loss. Price mostly moves in long ranges than that, but you are lucky if you are getting good results from it. I always set the SL and TP nearest to the support or resistance level and ofter alter it as the price moves on.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

I always settle for take profit as 50 pips and stop loss at 25 pips. So far I am successful in making good trades. What are your orders?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

antosco (2012-11-18), bayumukti (2013-07-19), brajmohan (2013-11-20), chmobeenafzal (2017-06-22), forex blaster (2013-02-17), FORTUNER (2013-11-26), gold1985000 (2019-03-09), kajol_fx (2013-07-19), ntn (2018-11-14), sammaranthu (2013-02-17), TraderRajKri (2017-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 592 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592

Subscribe to this Thread (14)