+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 592 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only most profession trader can put a perfect stop loss or take profit...i always put a sl and tp on the base of risk take and available equity ..nd this is the my strategy for sl and tp and i hv succeed in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I take only 10 pips target, more only in certain conditions. Stop loss...depending on price movement, I may or may not use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it is different from you because I'm working to strip the scalp and this
    Does not require a large targets My goal is always between 5 to 10 points and stop loss is a 10-point spread is only ...

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    My ideal stop loss is between 25 to 35 pips. I find that most of the time if the price reach this far it will continue to the other side and wont return back for a while. That is why I set my stop loss at this levels. This is just base on my experience.
    I am still learning from Forex trading and i want to learn more and more to know the Forex Trading completely because it is a great source of online income. i like it very much. I start Forex trading a few days ago and i am satisfied from its earning.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use proper indicators like fib to determine stop loss and take profits but i usually put stop loss of 30 and take profits of 60 as forex is volatility and doing better analysis we can easily get to that level.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are long term trader then its not good SL and TP. In long term trading SL and TP is select on base our trading system or analyses. According to my money management and trading system my stop loss is 250pips and TP is not fixed.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all trader should be use the ideal stop loss is between twenty to thirty pips. because i notice that the majority of the time if the worth reach this way it'll still the opposite facet and wont come back back for a jiffy. And that's why I set my stop loss all should be use at this levels. And i believe that this is often simply base on my expertise.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I set my stop loss and take profit to use my strategical plan that is I set my stop loss where my loss is 2% and set my take profit where my profit is 5%. I always use stop loss and take profit and my expectation is every 5 trading order if I win 2 trade then my total profit is 4%.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In take profit and stop loss, I follow some strategy. At first, I have to notice that the time frame. If time frame is fifteen minutes I generally 5 stop loss and 10 take profit.And when I trades with four hour time frame I Generally give stop loss 10 pips and take profit 30 pips.

Banned coba is an unknown quantity at this point coba's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe you can use the suggestions from my ie, dengna SL 25 and the target points as possible ..
    if you are intending to play it safe you can apply at 50 pips is enough and it's very possible ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 592 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)