+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 592 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Setting stop losses and take profit there is no better from each other, it would be good in the opinion of your friends but not necessarily a good use for us. The use of stop loss and take profit should be adjusted with the capital we have. It should also be adjusted with the use of long term strategies or short term. If the long term I prefer a 2:1 ratio if the short term while I prefer 1:2.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss is a important part of the trading strategy and if we are using the stop loss properly the chances of getting the Margin call are greatly reduced.Different forex mentors have different formulas for the calculation and the placement of the stop loss and i prefer to use 2:1 formula(For every 50 pips target the stop loss can be 100 pips)but it is entirely the choice of the traders that how they are going to use this facility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I always settle for take profit as 50 pips and stop loss at 25 pips. So far I am successful in making good trades. What are your orders?
    Determine the SL and TP is a good way of trading. 50pips profit includes a very good trading. But I do not know, if your trading strategy applied to every day? Or you only trade when the market is safe enough?

Member asanka is on a distinguished road asanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally my risk reward ratio is 1:2 so i look h4 time frame CCI indicator and decide how much pips i can gain ( CCI is trend identifying indicator and very usefull for my trading methode ) and then i put half of that as stop loss and look 15 min chart and wait for retracement then enter to market

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab main trade karta hoon tab main stop loss me 50 pips taq set karta hoon.Aur take profit pe main 100 pips taq take profit set kar leta hoon.Is se mujjhey trade me lose hone ki sambha bona kam hoti hay aur profit bhi main acchey se kar sakta hoon.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true my friend. Stop loss and take profit should always based on risk reward ratio. as for myself, i usually use 1:2 comparison, so each time i targeting 20 pips, then my SL will be at 10 pips.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hitesh For This Useful Post:

asanka (2012-06-17)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although i'm using robots, i've already put the stop loss in each open position and a cut loss order if my total capital is reaching the limit that i setups. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit, so if i'm setup a 20pip loss, then my profit will be at 40 pips.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must be having a very good strategy or a good trading analysis, as you are trading with a risk to reward ratio of 1:2 that is a very good trading practise, if you are trading exactly with this goal and are successful than you are really a good trader

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I always settle for take profit as 50 pips and stop loss at 25 pips. So far I am successful in making good trades. What are your orders?
    I depend mainly on support and resistance levels to determine my targets , and the same option when set stop loss , for stop loss it isnt required that I put stop lose at the levels of support or resistance directly, but I'm trying to further the levels of about 10 or 20 points

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every stop loss and take profit is based on the which trading style we have applied....i usually put stop loss on the basis of fib level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 592 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)