+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 592 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I always settle for take profit as 50 pips and stop loss at 25 pips. So far I am successful in making good trades. What are your orders?
    forex market me perfect stop loss aur take profit ka andaza market ko analyze kar ke hi lagaya jaa sakta hai aur yei aik behtareen hal hai is market me acha survive karne ka

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my knowledge I always set 100 pips as my Stop Loss target and I also use 200 pips as my Take Profit target while trading here as basically I use the long term trading method that is why here in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is probably the best platform for earning. there are certain advantages of forex business. Here trader have the opportunity to trade for 24 hours a day. Regular dealing with the forex trading can really develop the quality in you to control all your emotional factor which directly or indirectly will be useful in other business also. Next is that you don't have to worry about the investment as you can start you trade with the small amount of money. In forex you don't have to worry about any one as you can explore your knowledge about trading while you trade by yourself. So forex helps you to be matured trader and with this it is certainly going to be helpful for you in any kind of business that you adapt in near future.

Yeah, forex is good to be used as additional earning in the starting point when we did trading. We can get some profits but in the first time of our trading, more important is not money which we got but knowledges and experiences that we got in trading. If we can trade well, we can earn more profits with higher amount of capital. And about psychology in trading, that was right if trading can make us better in psychology because we will know the right time to open and close position which has relationship with good timing. In here, our greedy and fearness will impact to our trading. So we can learn technically about trading and psychologically which is not important for trading only but also for other business.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    well when i open any trade than first i search next support and resistance. i put my stop loss near to these levels.
    if support and resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rules. i use 2:1 risk & reward ratio.
    stop loss is 200pips then my tp is 100pips..

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not deal stop-loss orders, but I use a stop loss order is moving very well is help me to get out of the deal Bmaxb even if a small but do not make me get out of the deal without losing anything, or I work it and I advise everyone to work by

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aisya View Post
    I always set up the stop loss in all trading sessions I, though I still continue to monitor the chart, but the setting take profit when I plug it in and often times not to allow me to easily manage when to take positions take profits, and with a strategy like this I feel comfortable although I still often loss
    Each day trader can certainly know that almost all marketplace records. Highest excellent trader tend to be morning trader. Trading is simple after that additional fx trading approach. Nonetheless want practical knowledge to create achievements.

Senior Member forever is an unknown quantity at this point forever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you will have a plan that will determine when to get out of the trade if it does not go in your favor You are a disciplined trader that always follows your plan . Whether you use a mental stop or a physical stop, you will always want to exit the trade when you predetermined plan tells you to

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aisya View Post
    I always set up the stop loss in all trading sessions I, though I still continue to monitor the chart, but the setting take profit when I plug it in and often times not to allow me to easily manage when to take positions take profits, and with a strategy like this I feel comfortable although I still often loss
    I also always stup and determine the trading stoplos stoplos although sometimes we are moved by the market sometimes when we open a trading position at the other and other times it can be passed back and mlahan that already exist and be profitable, this is what we must remember always as a trader where we touched stoplos although we still can profit by trading and in fact we can achieve success without stoplos imagine if we would run out of capital and hard to be trading again, I usually stoplos TP is 35 point and now it is 15 points with harafan can TP touch immediately before entering SL.

Junior Member mohcine30 is an unknown quantity at this point mohcine30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion Take profit and stop lose is very important part of forex trading. I also set stop lose and take profit in my trade. Im giving 50 pips for stop loss.

Junior Member blackmask982 is an unknown quantity at this point blackmask982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should take 50 pips SL and 25 pips for profit . because if sl is high than you can trade more time . and i suggest you to take 1:2 ratio when you are trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 592 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)