+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 592 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    25 pips is a bit of very tight stop loss. Price mostly moves in long ranges than that, but you are lucky if you are getting good results from it. I always set the SL and TP nearest to the support or resistance level and ofter alter it as the price moves on.
    I think you are talking in scenario of scalping. But according to my point of view, stop loss with margin of 25 pips is still too low I always use stop loss at 60 pips whereas I use take profit with margin of 30 pips. And so far I am successful with my strategy. Take profit of 50 pips is too high and it is hardly achievable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really apreciate your strrategy about tr ade and i thinak its great for the success agar ap completely profit chahtay hai to kabhi to yeh mumkin ho jata hai laikn baz
    auqat aisa bilkul nahin hota

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dadi is an unknown quantity at this point dadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when i open any trade than first i search next support and resistance. i put my stop loss near to these levels.

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    vessel when i opened any switch than ordinal i operation close argue and resistivity. i put my conclusion casualty close to these levels.if argue and opposition levels are too eminent then i choose my money management rules. i use 2:1 danger & reward ratio. constraint death is 200pips then my tp is 100pips..

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are setting your stop loss 0.5 than your take profit. this could not be done as a result of there are a lot of possibilities that your trades can hit stop loss over take profit. therefore it's higher to alter your stop loss to same level as you used to line take profit.

Junior Member advocate sabbir is an unknown quantity at this point advocate sabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both of the plan can be successful.if you take stop loss plan you also can be profitable without any less risk.but i think take profit plan in more effective for make more profit.

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The perfect stop less plan Forex trading business can not accept manual change open position my stop less there to trading perfect.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you method is right personaly i make 5% is risk of my capital with 1000 dollars and 1 lot a make 50 pips in risk and my target will be of course the double of the risk 100 pips

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trade in FX market more than 6 month. Yet now i never use stop loss option because i am open trading deals with small lot so that i get some strong support from my capital and i open deals when a profit able time come.I am use take profit option most of the time and every time i set it 50 pips.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i feel 25 stop loss is a little tight if you are trying to make a 50 pips profit. your stop should have some breathing space and it should be like 40 50 pips wide. at least that is what i do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 592 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)