+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 592 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Banned India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 547 Posts
    Perfect Ed stop loss and take profit ki planning karne ke liye aapko money management course likhna padega sikhne ke baad hai ab money management kar paogi Aurat pe hai aapko perfect stop loss and take profit Ka. Pata lagega trading me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to India148 For This Useful Post:

ASHOK (2018-01-24), ayazfx (2018-01-03), bali351 (2018-01-26), chak148 (2018-01-09), danish555 (2018-01-24), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-23), KASINA (2018-01-24), mian5575405 (2018-01-24), munibkhan (2018-01-26), Nirzana (2018-01-24), sarfraz786 (2018-01-24), sufiyan22 (2018-01-24), yulbang111 (2018-01-23)

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the profit, i sets 60 pipes for profit and 20 pipeas for the loss. Moreovee i thinks that these are the right plan for trading in every situations to get success in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,172 Times in 492 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar wese main ne kabhi scalping nahi ki par es ka kuch experince he ha app take profit ko 50 pips pe rakhu to stop loss 75 par kioun k loss k imkan kam se kamm houn 50 point market up to sakti ha par 75 pips ek dam se mushkil ha

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should set our SL in accordance with our other wise money management so that we can lose our capital maximally while
    I am confident determining to stop losses and benefits folded during the period we use,
    the more periods during Take Profit and Stop Loss or on the contrary that new traders must use take profit and stop loss to protect their accounts.
    I do not use stop loss then you can make big losses, so new traders should be careful about it ..

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 40 to 50 pips points bohat hi ache points hain yani ke market ki sell and buying pe 40 se 50 points tak ki trading bohat hi achi trading hai is liye in points ke darmeyan me apko trading karni chahiye ta ke ap ko acha profit mile.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use only take advantage because I hate to use stop loss.
    Every time I use a stop loss market it will just hit my stop loss and then reverse the profits.
    and i will face the loss of using sl. Maybe I do not use stop loss
    but I close my order manually when I see the trend started to happen to me.
    I have read in an ebook that support and resistance is the best place to use stop loss or take profit.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I am a robot of persecution, I have stopped stop loss in every open position
    and an order cut loss if my total capital reaches the limit that I setup.
    while for profit I sometimes take quantitative relation 1: 2 for loss and gain,
    therefore if i prepare 20pip loss, then my profit will be at forty pips.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different people have different plans but
    I do trade that has a ratio of 1: 1 or higher.
    In this way I keep myself safe even if I lose I get more because of a good risk rewards ration.
    We should not risk losing more than how many pips we shoot...

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most choose my purchase only after assessing the style.
    I am a business with 50 pips stop-loss and endless pips of earning income.
    Normally I do not take a profit-taking position because I continue to face business constantly and approach the position as soon as I think the income is enough for me.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in the FX market more than 6 months.
    But now I never use the stop loss option because I am doing an open trading transaction with a small lot so I get some strong support from my capital and I open the offer when it is time to make a profit. I use the take profit option most of the time and every time I set 50 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 592 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)