+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 592 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Senior Member expertanalyzer is an unknown quantity at this point expertanalyzer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    25 pips is a bit of very limited stop-loss. Cost mostly goes in long varies than that, but you are fortunate if you are getting great outcomes from it. I always set the SL and TP closest to the assistance or stage of stage of resistance and ofter modify it as the cost goes on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trading code is an unknown quantity at this point trading code's Avatar
    Thanks
    i put my stop loss near to these levels.if support and resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rule and i've already put the stop loss in each open position and a cut loss order if my total capital is reaching the limit that i setups. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit, so if i'm setup a 50pip loss, then my profit will be at 100 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mariaarsalan is on a distinguished road mariaarsalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    25 pips is a bit of very limited stop-loss. Cost mostly goes in long varies than that, but you are fortunate if you are getting great outcomes from it. I always set the SL and TP closest to the assistance or stage of stage of resistance and ofter modify it as the cost goes on.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while dealing if the industry is popular i choose a following quit to handle my benefit aspect, but if the industry is varying then i choose my gut sensation to tell me where to put prevents to get out of a incorrect business, mostly this is 15 to 30 pips at most....

Banned thanlong is an unknown quantity at this point thanlong's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must understand how you'll find equities to trade and what are the right locations to look; how to refine your hot list of stocks; the price you are willing to pay for them; how to interpret market indicators and how to read technical stock market reports to help you in trading future equities .

Member marlin1331 is an unknown quantity at this point marlin1331's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use ea to trade , it did not use stoploss, but take profit is set to 5-10 pips, if i use manual trade ,i would set 10 pips as take profit, and use 50 pips as stoploss.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use take profit for my trading. when i place the order i put a take profit order after every 50 points because that is a bit safe and going above will prove to be dangerous.

Senior Member iftikhar234 is on a distinguished road iftikhar234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar apne loss ko stop kar ke large profit hasil karna chahte hain to proper way ke zarye forex trading ko join karen or real trading ko apne experience ko use karte huwe zayda se zayda investment karen Q k large investment ap ke loss ko stop karti he or Ap large profit hasil karte hain.

Senior Member afshan123 is an unknown quantity at this point afshan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    If this post doesnt clear it up, Im not sure what will. Lets forget about price action for a moment and let the numbers speak to us. Many materials available to FX traders (including those discussed on this website) talk about certain price obstacles and other things that get in the way of profit.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the take profit and the stop lose for every trade is different from the other depending on different factors like: the frame you are using, the currency you are trading, and the support and resistance levels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 592 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)