+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take benefit ........... I set my take benefit larger then quit reduce. When market shift my take benefit i shift my quit reduce too. and quit reduce is very important part of currency dealing. I also set quit reduce and take benefit in my business. I think most of investor are also set take benefit and quit reduce.
    and dear friend i would like to say about this thread that choose my oder only after analyzing the trends. I trade with 50 pips stop loss and unlimited pips of take profits. I don't usually place take profit as I keep constant eyes upon the trade and close the position soon as I think the profits are enough for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i've already put the stop loss in each open position and a cut loss order if my total capital is reaching the limit that i setups. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit, so if i'm setup a 20pip loss, then my profit will be at 40 pips. That is a very healthy profit i guess. so that this forex is good for me and I mostly prefer my order exclusive after analyzing the trends. I change with 50 pips place deprivation and limitless pips of interpret profits. I don't usually square determine vantage as I fastness unflagging eyes upon the switch and finis the orientation soon as I judge the profits are enough for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex or foreign exchange market is one of the largest retail markets, as well as among the most unstable. Forex trading can be done either manually or buying and selling through a broker or financial brokerage firms. It can also be done using automated process software or expert also known as Forex robot.
    and i don't use stop loss trust me i use take profit if i am doing swing trading or position trading otherwise if i am not trading in my computer and we can give the perfect take profit if we have a good market analysis otherwise if we give th3e price which will not happen in life then we will not get it and the chances are losing the profit in hand.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    does profit and loss have the same opportunities, but the ambition is being accompanied by a profit loss in complement with fear, we always to be able to profit but too afraid to lose our fears inilaha presses us, let us logically reverse now afraid of proit and loss is eager for what????
    and Stop loss should be adjusted using the strategy, and a good use of stop loss is a discipline, I think it would be useless if we have the ability or the great analysis, but less foam discipline. so use a good SL is an appropriate strategy, and consistent.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More often than not, you will notice a forex robot provider selling the program and after that simply close the eyes to the investor. The fantastic ones will continue to extend support for prolonged time period.
    and I will mostly select my und only after assessing the styles. where business with 50 pips stop-loss and endless pips of take earnings. I wish usually position take benefit as I keep continuous sight upon the business and near the position soon as I think the earnings are enough for me.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I business with 50 pips stop-loss and endless pips of take earnings. I don't usually position take benefit as I keep continuous sight upon the business and near the position soon as I think the earnings are enough for me.
    and I only have to analyze trends in, select my oder. 50 PIP PIP stop loss and take profit and unlimited business. the situation, and normally should take advantage I think I very soon on a business for profit.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko stop loss aor take profit ka thek plan set karna must hay aor Trader Forex Trading main experience sy Trading karay aor Trader Forex Trading kay thek trend ko smj kar take profit aor stop loss ka use karay

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our all plans are all about money management a trader always a need of money back up whenever he face to loss in trading. and when he gat good profit then he should be save some profit and some profit amount he will use it with the actual amount for raising his capital for investment in trading. i think these kind of planning can take a trader to the way of success

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i calculate the average daily worth range to firmly confirm the tp and sl. i usually got the loss, however i don't hate forex. the fault isn't as a result of market, however as a result of i wasn't disciplined. i'm trading each day, as a result of i gave the signal trading system each day, i need to firmly follow my trading system, however i can also have a target profit and limit losses

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what are the market conditions and what leverage are you using if you trade with risking 1-3% then there is no need to set stoploss otherwise if you risking 5-10% then there is a need to place stop loss!
    and Actually since starting trading i have never preferred to use stop loss as in my view if you have a good margin than you should not really worry about putting put loss unless you open too many orders which is of course not recommended.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)