+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 592 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are talking in scenario of scalping. But according to my point of view, stop loss with margin of 25 pips is still too low I always use stop loss at 60 pips whereas i use take profit with margin of 30 pips And so far i am successful with my strategy Take profit of 50 pips is too high and it is hardly achievable. my stop loss & take profit arrange continually modified with amendment inside my main arrange. normally i set take profit by 30 out to 50 pips and set stop loss by 15 out to 35 pips, other then in a few situation i like out to amendment inside my tp and sl out to save my self from uncertain market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every successful Forex traders are set up their Take profit and Stop loss point according to, their trading strategy. Your policy is also good but, I always set 15 pips as my Take profit and 50 pips for my Stop loss. Because, price is always ups and down in the Forex market. I am also making successful trades in Forex by this policy. and When i largely pick this oder primarily just after considering the particular tastes. When i business together with 50 pips prevent the loss plus infinite pips regarding receive proceeds. I actually tend not to typically space require revenue as i hold persistent vision about any business and additionally in close proximity the position rapidly as i believe that the gains really are an adequate amount of for my situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my plan for the tp and sl is mostly depend on the stop loss. i take profit the double of the stop loss. for example 20 pips then 40 pips would be the take profit. it really my working other what say is different.. but i think the risk reward ration is 1:2. means if you open 4 to 5 trades then if any three be in loss but if two in profit you are still in profit.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    taking profits at a significantvictory. "the syrian regime has support or resistance level is one in all one of the logical different kinds of exit out to use. support and resistance points eventually break, however the odds are that they will can hold. thus, several commodity traders are going to take their profits just before the market tests these levels. it fully depends on our methodology and analysis method.. if our strategy works for 50 sl then we ought to it... other then all depends by the current market research and technical analysis.. i will be able to strive to actually set sl 40 and tp ninety most as to the time and using 15 sl and 7 tp for scalping

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i largely pick my own order simply right after studying the particular styles. My partner and i business together with 50 pips quit damage and also unrestricted pips regarding acquire income. My partner and i will not typically spot acquire income as i retain continual face after the particular business and also shut the career shortly as i consider the gains are usually adequate for me personally..

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as per my knowledge we can not set our stop loss value in EA trade nearest to the support or resistance . Price mostly moves in long ranges than that, but you are lucky if you are getting good results from it. level and ofter alter it as the price moves on. in auto he set sl and tp its self if we are going to change then its can accept that change if EA is runing.A can not accept manual changes like change sl and tp I always set the

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Difficulty of implementation of buy and sell orders. Stop cutting and income is really considered income phase 1, for example of 30 pips and is no longer just 10:0 pm reduction of income. To do this, you will experience lower levels of risk and the possibility of obtaining a higher level of income. Associated with the hedge method. This method is typically used, you need to increase your own ideas of the time 25 stop reduction is unlikely to be suitable for every time we use a set of United Nations dollars pounds dollars and euros.:-)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most trend analysis only after I choose my oder. I trade with 50 pips stop loss in pips gain 20-30. I usually do not write it as a profit on the trade is kept constant and the place soon as I think it is close enough for me. and Price mostly moves in long ranges than that, but you are lucky if you are getting good results from it. Resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rules. i use 2:1 risk & reward ratio. I trade with 50 pips stop loss and unlimited pips of take profits. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit, so if i'm setup a 20pip loss. So I think the profits are enough for me.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are not successful in your trading yet so brother you have to need learning proeprly when you learned properly and understand how to analysis of market and charts so you can set good tp and stop loss in your trade constant eyes upon the trade and close the position soon as I think the level and ofter alter it as the price moves on. I mostly choose my oder only after analyzing the trends profits are enough for me is a bit of very tight stop loss. Price mostly moves in long ranges than that, but you are lucky if you are getting good results from it nearest to the support or resistance stop loss and unlimited pips of take profits I don't usually place take profit as I keep .

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly Pick out MY order only following analyzing ones trends. i trade within 50 pips stop loss AND ALSO unlimited pips connected with carry profits. when i don't usually location acquire profits As we keep constant eyes on your current trade IN ADDITION TO close ones location soon Equally my spouse and i think your current earnings tend to be enough regarding me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 592 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)