+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 592 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    there's hardly any actual set up to firmly stop the trading..... you've got to firmly depend on your own own instinkt... trading within the monetary markets is surrounded by an explicit number of mystique, as a result of there's hardly any unmarried formula for trading successfully. suppose of one's markets as being just like the ocean and of course the trader being a surfer. surfing needs talent, balance, patience, proper equipment and being mindful of your respective surroundings. would you enter into water that had dangerous rip tides or was shark infested ? hopefully not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i mainly choose the oder simply following examining your tendencies. My partner and i deal together with 50 pips halt loss along with limitless pips regarding carry profits. My partner and i never typically place carry profit as i retain regular eye on your deal along with near the career soon as i think the benefits tend to be plenty of to me. There is no way to make money faster than Forex.In my view Trading must be done in discipline. By money management all trades can be done safely , i use 40 to pips in stop loss limit and 15 to 30 pips in take profit with a medium lot size. I think so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We mainly select my personal oder just following examining the actual developments. We industry along with 50 pips cease reduction as well as limitless pips associated with consider earnings. We do not generally location consider revenue when i maintain continuous eye on the actual industry as well as near the positioning quickly when i believe the earnings tend to be sufficient personally............

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when i open any trade than first i search next support and resistance. i put my stop loss near to these levels.
    if support and resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rules. i use 2:1 risk & reward ratio.
    stop loss is 300pips then my tp is 150pipssssss

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    important hoti he chahe wo ap roz karo ya kabhi kabhi ku k learning k through hi ap ko knowledge milti he or ap trading ko sheekte ho isi liye agar ap roz learning karo tou ye bohat hicomplicated hote ha is mainap ko har roz learnkarna ho ga then ap earnkar sakty hain forex mainap ka har dinlearn karny ka lia important ho taha forex main market ko ap ko har roz learn karna padta ha forex ki .

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my point of view, experience is the platform of any effective company that same also here so I trade with 50 pips stop loss and unlimited pips of take profits. I don't usually place take profit i'll mostly choose my und merely when assessing the designs. where business with 50 pips stop-loss and endless pips of take earnings. i wish typically position take profit as i keep continuous sight upon the business and close to the positioning soon as i believe the earnings are enough for myself.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your fx trading package might be i'm sure bringing 55 pips for the purpose of decrease not to mention 40 pip for the purpose of melting away. In my opinion that could be a fantastic fx trading package as equity time of day all fx trading up-to-dateness goes atleast 100 pips each. Which means we tend to need not care about who. For everybody who is working at who fx trading accompanied by a fantastic fx trading signal therefore it's actually a fantastic option to take. Entirely a specialized buyer numerous time of day.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the perfect stop loose is to not loosing a lot if the profit is a lot but if you haven't alot of money you can make a little stop loose so do your best and never give up and do your best and do the best and never give up and you should a good plan and then you can do more than earning you can learn about how to trade and have a lot of money so you can have the most importan thing in the world and you can have a lot of profit so do that and i hope for you the big earn

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading plan is i am taking 40 pips for loss and 80 pip for losing. I think that is a good trading plan since in every day every trading currency will go atleast 100 pips per day. So we do not have to worry about that. If you are doing that trading with a good trading signals then it is a good thing to do. You can be a professional trader some day. my perfect take profit and stop loss depend on the trade itself but sometimes i do use 30 dollar at my take profit and 50 dollar as my stop loss but the best i do is to wait and monitor my trade and have my trade myself especially when it is approaching the stop loss it place a take profit when i sense a volatilized market

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am use auto trading software and i not use stop loss and take profit on my trad because my auto robot automatic set the take profit and also set the stop loss . this is the best for me and my account because when my auto soft place the order so first the take the all historical data from the market and place the best order in this market that is buy or sell . but i thing many user must set the daily plan and they also must set the take profit point and stop loss point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 592 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)