+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 592 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Things to note the first time you want to trade is to determine when we want to buy and sell. For that we have to determine TP and SL will we place very well. It is certainly not out of the timeframe how much we use. Suppose I use TF M15, then I will decide TP = 20 SL 30. And if using a larger timeframe again as H1 TP = 50 SL = 75.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khanous abdelkrim is on a distinguished road khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thirdly often traders lose their accounts as a result of not following the plan or ... calculating the profit ratio, you also have to be convinced that the Forex market like any other market it ... are not traded, but when you know what you do or how to trade in a way and a clear strategy. ... Consistent with the administration and the calculation of the proportion of risk each transaction taking into account the position of the stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using the support and resistance area to detect the Stop-loss and Take-profit area in my trading, Trading with using the proper Stop-loss and Take-profit we can easily get success in our trades, Forex traders have to be skilled and have to get good understanding of the market sentiments.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends main forex trading business main new hon or main demo account main trading kar raha hon or main trading ke doran stop loss and take profit ki option bhi use karta hon. main 50 pips par take profit and 30 pips par take profit lagata hon.

Member devis is an unknown quantity at this point devis's Avatar
    Thanks
    whilst trading if the actual market is actually trending i opt a subsequent capture to manage my profit integer, however if the actual business is actually ranging after that i promote my gut plan to aver me personally exactly in which to place stops to obtain away of a wicked working, mostly this really is 15 to 30 pips in the majority of.

Banned jamal kash is an unknown quantity at this point jamal kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excellent to end up being very profit is actually fifty points and Stop Los is actually 25 points, however once the transaction is actually to accomplish the actual first 30 points to transfer the actual Stop LOS to the actual point of entry, as a result of on the actual case of a reflection of the actual market not end up being losing and end up being on good situation coming from the dealership on safety

Banned mahmoud999 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think my friend that this depends on your ability to analyze and Lanta on any strategy undertaken by Lanta and I advise you to abide by a Pthalilk not stray too far from this analysis, and sit down a lot of time next to Astratjitk until you reach the harmony between you and them

Member saidurrab is an unknown quantity at this point saidurrab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although i'm using robots, i've already put the consonant sum in each give stance and a cut release rule if my total great is stretch the end that i setups. Spell for earn i'm commonly see the 1:2 ratio for casualty and realize, so if i'm equipment a 20pip decline, then my clear gift be at 40 pips.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is depends on the market conditions and if we detect the right support and resistance area and then we can set the right stop loss or take profit area wile trading and normally I use 20 pips as my stop loss area in my trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member abrouf is on a distinguished road abrouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss har koi aapne trading kay hisaab se rakhta hai jiska jitna capital amount hoga woh stop loss utna hi set kerta hai aur stoploss se hamara capital amount hamesha safety mein rehta hai aur forex trading mein kabhi bi give up nahi kerna chahyee hamesha agay ki soncho chahyee loss kyun na ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 592 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)