+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 607 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko fearless hokar he market me kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market ko ache se samjhenga uske liye acha hai,esme trader ko analysis karna chahiye,esme trader ko himmat banakar he chalna chahiye..
    Haan bhai is market mein jitna ho sake fearless hokar ke kaam karna hota hai bhai, hum darte rahenge to aise bhai kuch nahi hoga humko yaha par dar ko piche chorna hai aur aage tabhi hum safal ho sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko fearless hokar he market me kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market ko ache se samjhenga uske liye acha hai,esme trader ko analysis karna chahiye,esme trader ko himmat banakar he chalna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    The reason you lost is not because you didn't yield to your fear rather its because you lack discipline in trading, also it could be deduced from this post that you are not following any trading strategy because if you do you should know clearly when to trade and when not to.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Feelings like fear do not help the investor to control the pressure and stress of this investment. The trader must find a way to solve the problems in his strategy. Every aspect of your strategy needs to be evaluated before risking real money. This advice is very useful for investors who take their first steps in investments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan kaphi bar hmra fear hame bacha leta ha, per her bar asa nh hota ye b khna galt nh ho ga ke bht bar fear ki waja se hm acha profit hath se nikal jata ha, or afsos hota ha bad me phir, fear per kabu pana seekho ap sir, tb e ap success kr pao gy forex me,

Junior Member hari05 is an unknown quantity at this point hari05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear is a part of Forex trading you will feel fear when you are going to open trades fear of loss but some traders didn't feel fear because of their practice and having strong strategies and also confidence they have on himself. I do not think so that their is any connection of loss with your trades but if u didn't close your trades at wrong time because of your fear.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is actually not bad but actually not good because sometimes when we need to fear the market we do not act like us, but sometimes the fear can make you close the position and feel safe after that but sometimes when your order Want to go to profit You feel that it It may lose more and you close it, then it can give you a bit of a loss, so it's useful and dangerous.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to be calm in my trades but think it can be good for some trades where there is a potential loss. But fear does not help at any time because we do not trade because we think that we will lose money but in fact trade is beneficial to us.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you feel afraid of trading, better away from trading and go forever. Trading is only suitable for people who are mentally strong. If you do not dare to open a position for fear of losing, how to make a profit. Losses, that's normal in trading.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not assume whether this might be useful by using attention to actually reduce or avoid losses because the worries themselves can cause actual losses far from what you expected.
    You will close your trade with lower profits than what you have accomplished and may close the trade with losses incurred due to small reversals then the currencies pick up your trends and create profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 607 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)