+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 607 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    fear of making traders cautious.Forex is regarded as the best investment if the trader makes money easily because he knows how to trade and the perfect time for trading, you must equally know that success is never guaranteed merely because you have to spent number of years in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fear is one way that we use so that we can blame or just looking for a scapegoat for the mistakes we have made. but if indeed we want then we will certainly be able to use us to change ourselves for the better, and can trade better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope, worry is the primary attacker of currency dealing. if you worry a lot and quit dealing you will not be able obtain anything. you have to take calculative danger and should not take over danger.than you will not worry.happy trading.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can use the fear to prevent loss, but it is not good the fear always makes traders feel bad when trading and he was must avoid it, he can successfully My opinion in Psychology trading included of fear and greed every successful trader wants must control it

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    use stop losses in each of our trade position is going to help us eliminate excessive fear. because using stop losses that would allow us to minimize the loss in each trade. so we will not fear huge losses. and it will also make us more comfortable in this forex trading. because it does stoploss is very important and helps us in forex trading.

Member migntv is an unknown quantity at this point migntv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you really want to get the fear in Forex, then you have to increase your forex analysis more customary to make a stop loss and take profit on each transaction. it is unlikely that you will lose all trades.

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    the ability of a trader of course vary from one another as well as in terms of ability, there may be able to survive the MC many times but maybe there are just happy to get a profit.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyole View Post
    Fear can indeed prevent a trader from losses, but certainly a reasonable fear. The fear will make traders more cautious in trading, traders will try to be disciplined and obey the system and trading rules that have been set. However, excessive fear will lead trader will not make your trading decisions. Be afraid, but the fear is reasonable.
    It can be good control if we are know and understand how to make good trade. If we are do not know how to make good trade fear will be very danger emotions. Sometimes when we are make order we are fear our analyze will be wrong or we will make bad decision on our order. So, we need to make our trade on good track to make our mental keep better. I have some experience about fear. When i get more than 5 times margin call. I was fear to make order. Because i do not believe to myself. I was lost of m confident. It was really hard to avoid.

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    Fear can indeed prevent a trader from losses, but certainly a reasonable fear. The fear will make traders more cautious in trading, traders will try to be disciplined and obey the system and trading rules that have been set. However, excessive fear will lead trader will not make your trading decisions. Be afraid, but the fear is reasonable.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    fear can make you cautious.My main reasons to lose in forex are: emotions and to trade with HOPE! you hope price will go back although analysis doesn't say this Also ignoring stop lose and news make traders lose fastly
    There is nothing bad about HOPE. Hope (a.k.a. expectation) runs and drives the market's movement, do not forget about that. For us, as traders, hope run our will, obsession, passion and motivation to gather better and better experiences in this forex world. Of course we are talking about positive hope with our proper will to achieve it or at least to keep it alive.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 607 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)