+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 607 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thankyou03 View Post
    Trading in the forex market can translate into significant profits, but those profits won't come if you don't learn the markets first. Fortunately, you can start out with a demo account and get lots of practice. The following information can help you use the demo account well.
    where is your following information you talked about? could you tell us? maybe its will helpfull for other trader, including me .. please share with us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can avoid if you have a system of fear and good trading strategy, we will feel fear of loss when trading with no experience, and does not have an accurate analysis of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    if forex traders have excessive fear. but I found if the merchant has a reasonable fear, it will help traders to be more careful in trading, and always with good judgment. because I believe that every forex trader certainly fear losing. The fear level is important. excessive fear lest, therefore it will interfere in the process of our trade. will make us always afraid of taking decisions.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    Sure that will be help us to avoid loss in our trading, but that will prevent us to gain profits too, how we take an open order if we always feel fear to open positions, you may feel fear but you dont have to have much fear
    From what i know, the fear factor has only disadvantage to a forex exchange trader. This is because fear is going to make a trader to tremble and then in making analysis, they would make mistakes in their trading.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure that will be help us to avoid loss in our trading, but that will prevent us to gain profits too, how we take an open order if we always feel fear to open positions, you may feel fear but you dont have to have much fear

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    han ap kisi lehaaz se keh skty hain k ye baat theek hai ku k baat ye hai k trading me insaan ko hemsha loss he ni hota profit b hota hai to is soorat me ager insaan thora dar jaye fear ho us me to b wo ulti pulti trade nai lagayega or loss se bach jayega...

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you truly poverty to over rise the veneration in forex then you should increase your analysis in forex plus head your tradition of occlusive death and track benefit in every merchandise. it may not be practicable that you module retrogress all your trades.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    If fear of loss and fear of loss we may always be difficult to develop through forex business ya, because if we look at that fear is often hinder our steps towards profit, because too quick decision because of fear cutloss profit will turn into floting minus ..

Senior Member ela is an unknown quantity at this point ela's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I own is still afraid of the MC, even though I had several times exposed to MC. From trading activities, which I hope is an advantage or profit. If trading is only for MC then better not to make trades. I do not think there is also a trader in the world who deliberately bold with MC, OP probably no coincidence that his great-great because he's not familiar with MM alone.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    always use a stop loss, even though sometimes I'm lazy use Stop Loss, as is often approached by lossnya fyuh stop price point, but after a second thought - thought it turned out really well, because if tiddak memeakai stoploss limit our losses can reach 100%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 607 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)