+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 607 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member milat fx is an unknown quantity at this point milat fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, dread is the principal rival of forex trading. if you venerate a lot and restraint trading you present not be fit advantage anything. you love to hump scheming venture and should not acquire over peril.than you testament not fearfulness.blessed trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have asked a very nice and intelligent question because most forex traders believes that fear can be use avoid lose in the forex market but that is not correct you can never make profit with fear so you need to understand your strategy and indicators then you wait for a confirmation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansapkuay is an unknown quantity at this point hansapkuay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader must trade without emotion.when having doubt better stay out of the way or you will make a decision that you will regret.better rest n wait until you are calm

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should not trade based on your feelings.l want to ask if you opened that position based on the signals from your indicators ,based on a strategy or you just feel that you should open one.that is the main reason you will afraid.the fear comes out not when you are in profit but when you are loosing.but if you were sure of your trade then you will not have to afraid.you may fail a few times but you will make more profit if you trade with a good strategy not with feelings.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    The more fearful you are , the more tensed you will become when you are trading the Forex market, the main thing about the financial market trading is that; traders that is fearful should not near it, the more the fear is the more you are liable to losing all your money.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gi haan sometime fear use as a friend of your capital in forex trading kio k ager ap ko market ka trend hi nahi pata ap ko is main fear hota hy then ap apny capital ko save krty ho or trade nahi krty but ziada fear ap ko forex main successful nahi hony dy ga kio k bohat si jaga per trader ko is main risk laina perta hy jo k bohat helpful bhi hota hy

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear might make us to exit some trades in forex trading and avoid losses, but on the long run, it does more harm than good to a forex traders trading aspirations to be great. Fear is bad and must be controlled.

Member aria is an unknown quantity at this point aria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    quality a trader will be in shape by his own experience, in which he will find what is suitable for him. not apply what is good for people to him.

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worry business is also in need so that we are not simple to start place, so that you are dealing more careful and regimented. so that your prospective reduction would be decreased and can be continually successful.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan yadi hum trading karne se darten hian to humra loss zroor hoga kyoki dar ke trade nhi ki jati hai trading humesha khul kar karna chahi yadi hum apni trade ko khul kar karenge to humra loss nhi hoga aur hum ache se acha profit lene me saphla ho jayenge .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 607 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)