+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 607 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    we could not control ourselves well when trading, when we experience a loss we can not refrain giving rise to emotions, and emotional factors at the time of trading, resulting in loss capital with fast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not be too scared to do forex trading, but we also must not lose the sense of fear, because fear has proven that sometimes can save a trader from large losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes does when we have fear, it will make us more cautious in moving and take a decision in this forex trading. but sometimes also with fear, it will make us stunted and do not dare to take decisions in the trade. Therefore I do not think all the fears that we have, it can make us avoid losses in forex trading. so every loss must be a fear that is not excessive.

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    The fear in forex markets can only be voided if we will do the good tradings with better spirites and if there is nothing in our strategy then we will losers the money and fear will not be eliminated from our tradings !!

Banned DontBannedMe is an unknown quantity at this point DontBannedMe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope to be learned from your loss to try and do to earn additional profits and don't hesitate and exchange constant place and that i advise you to realize relevant expertise, that shield you from losses and cause you to a victorious dealer and once the acquisition of cash are remembered the dangerous moments that passed and were the most reason for your success...

Banned asu_momod_india_jamput is on a distinguished road asu_momod_india_jamput's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not good to use fear to avoid losses because it will make us afraid to make mistakes in forex. From my knowledge and experience,it is more dangerous feeling we were afraid to make a mistake than if we made a mistake themselves. No one has ever made mistake, that we should learn from our mistakes so do not be afraid to make mistakes but do not make the same mistakes too often.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alam847 View Post
    Avoid losses we must trade only after complete analysis and in direction of trend. fear from trading will prevents us from trading even in most earning opportunity in Forex market.
    forex trading using Margin and price conditions before need to discipline and more safety do not over trade in accordance.. ,forex trading using pivot indicator with money management and trading plan discipline good.

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    Avoid losses we must trade only after complete analysis and in direction of trend. fear from trading will prevents us from trading even in most earning opportunity in Forex market.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no place for fear in Forex, just take all responsibility of the trade and then trade well with money management and proper stop lose, if u are using the proper stop loose there nothing to worry, Forex is a work and we are performing the work so don't worry pip well trade well and win the trade

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    Actually, the fear that you experience also happens to every trader who has just suffered a great loss. But I think all of this just adds to the fall you have and I think you should start practicing to correct myself and re-analyze the mistakes you have made and fix it, I think it's the best way for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 607 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 595 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)