+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 607 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe a man no need to fear about anything. He must face the problems what are in the Forex. A trader must have to aware of it. To avoid loss, A trader must have to analysis the market properly..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that fear can also be applied because a weapon to maintain all of us all open the emotional whenever we tend to be on good position minusfear can have a positive result once the greed started to emerge to try to take profits back again.. this really is in which the point of stability in among fear and greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that fear is not a good ally of the trader. But if fear helps the trader to avoid making silly mistakes then is welcome. In my opinion, the trader fails because he does not have the patience to wait for good results and therefore increases the risk of his trading and worsens the situation.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that fear is one of the reason why traders fail and loss in trading, as we all know before you start on trading with forex, you need to learn also on how to control your emotions and be confident on everything you do in here. emotions can destruct you from having good results from trading.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is not a good idea that you keep yourself unaware from loss by fear, because fear is not a good sign, it leads to the failure, so if you want to become a good trade then face every difficulty, like if you face losses in forex then don't worry just note down your mistakes and try to learn from it, and try to does not repeat in the future, then you can become a good trader.

Member primafx is an unknown quantity at this point primafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fear is the greatest source to management the losses. Though fear is actually not thought-about a good factor on the actual forex market, however it ought to nevertheless end up being a little involved, as a result of there is actually no case of any kind of fear we can be each positive, the attacks tend to make all of us all lose just about almost most the money. Thus, perform not have a lot fear, and have no fear, there is actually a little tad of fear to management the actual amount of loss.

Banned jamal kash is an unknown quantity at this point jamal kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think fear is actually also a bad factor as a result of many occasions we can understand the actual charts and movings of trend however the fear constantly maintain shut the actual jobs i think we would like a good patience thoughts to prevent through fear and greed

Junior Member asi is an unknown quantity at this point asi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever we perform not management the actual condition on the actual trade very well, this will show fear, which frequently will harm all of us all on this particular forex trading. Thus, the actual important factor for those is actually, we have a lot to learn through the experiences.

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing fear is the main factor to loss your confidence or ya ap ko loss ki taraf bajta ha ap ko strategies per command hasil honi chahiyy or fear ko bool kar full confidence say trading karni chahiyy ic ko avoid kary or kam per focus day

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I personally believe that all traders must be having the same with you, when it was new in forex trading will often experience loss and with time everything will be fine. and if always learn from our own mistakes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 607 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)