+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Overbought /oversold Indicators

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me for identifying overbought and oversold area one can use bollinger band and rsi -8.... rsi is the best to identify the over bought and over sold if you can understand the rsi better.... some one use rsi-14 period and some rsi-8 period... it depends on your trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mujhy ap ki over bought aur over sold ki smjh nai aye hai q k main abhi forex amin new hon to is liye amin ap ki post ko aram say read akr raha hon taky meri bhi smjh main ajye kay ap kiya smjhna chty ho mujhy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These days i do not use any Overbought or oversold Forex Indicators because they have a high percentage of giving false signals. The use of News trading or Candlestick pattern is my style for now.
    Patience is Key.

Junior Member umairsario is an unknown quantity at this point umairsario's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i USE Stoch for Overbought and oversold market. slower stoch 5.3.3. and faster stoch 15.5.5

Member arbfaiz is on a distinguished road arbfaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best induicator to use to analise the overbought/over sold situation is the stoch (45, 25,2) this combination if use in M15 gives a very good and possitive results so u can even try this STOCH indicator alsong with the other indicators

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many indicators here that show oversold and overr bought levels but
    you can use bollinger band in my view bollinger band is good indicator for the beginners

Banned Amado Amadomidoufen is an unknown quantity at this point Amado Amadomidoufen's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many reasons why you should choose Instaforex and why we recommend it to you could be found out after reading an Instaforex review given by another user just like you. First, Instaforex is probably one of the most informative and instructive website on the internet on the topic of forex trading. Each and every piece of information is to equip the new and old users with some tips to do successful trading.

Member cottenmix is on a distinguished road cottenmix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Such moments is found out using the indicators like RSI or stochastic is good enough to see if the market is already overbought or over sold. becouse overbough or oversold is situation when market get to much buyer or seller.

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i prefer my best strategy of the thv and the break because hi me give a nice profit per day and thanks Overbought /oversold Indicators

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm using RSI to identify market overbought and oversold situations , CCI can also be used for that. When the RSI is above 70 it is said that market is overbought and when RSI<30 it is said that market is oversold. you can buy when the RSI line crosses the 30 level from the below and sell when the RSI line cross from the above of 70 level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast