+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Overbought /oversold Indicators

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RSI, Stochastic, and momentum, are the standard default metatrader indicators are popular. its accuracy depends on the settings of the input level and adjustable with time frames which are used
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    To determine overbought and oversold I often use stochastic and BB. I want to ask how to determine overbought and oversould, the RSI and the CCI?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai RSI to ek acha indicator hai oversold or overbought levels ko janne k liye.
    mene kbi cci use ni kiya or n hi eske baare me pada so eski mujhe jyda knowledge ni hai.
    rsi k saat ham bollinger band bi use kr sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    correct ,I think to know tingakat a pair overbought and oversold indicators you can use RSI and CCI, it is very useful for us to beware of the area.
    good luck .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can use as an indicator of your mt4 indicators RSI, CCI with these indicators you can find overbought and oversold areas with ease, you can adjust the time frame..
    good luck .

Junior Member iforex927 is on a distinguished road iforex927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have a try stochastic with 8,3,3 or 14,3,3 in 4h time frame and daily time frame . Personally use it as Overbought /oversold Indicators .If possible combine with daily chart candle pattern as a filter trade , it really help a lot .

Junior Member blues0399 is an unknown quantity at this point blues0399's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overbought /oversold signal ke liye mey RSI use karta hu.Mere hiseb se RSI bohot e achcha indicator hey.app RSI use karke dekh sakhta hoy.
    impossible is nothing....

Junior Member satriafu150 is an unknown quantity at this point satriafu150's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am planing to use a overbought/oversold indicator to assist me in decision making in trading. At present i started to use Williams percentage indicator and learning this one. Can you share here which indicator is best for deciding the overbought / oversold condition.
    how about rsi?? because I think the RSI can provide a picture of the problem overbought overbought/oversold especially at the point 20 and 80...

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i use stochastic and rsi in my chart to check the overbought and oversold conditions. i m quite comfortable using these two indicators and are pretty good.
    RSI is good indicator for identifying over sold and over bough level but i have a bad experience with stochastic.
    when the price already over sold and price move more then 100pips then its make its movement almost constant.
    while in matter of bb and rsi then it will move with price...

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use stochastic and rsi in my chart to check the overbought and oversold conditions. i m quite comfortable using these two indicators and are pretty good.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast