+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 233 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2329

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Senior Member sanosuke is an unknown quantity at this point sanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader holds all the aces because without his mastery of himslef then the successful tools will fail in his hands that Forex trading is good when a trader perfectly analysis the market while you should know this well and you look that Forex is risky and more profitable online business that is And they are want to make money without taking risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i
    hello my freind my risk of my order per any trader its a 5%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So before invest of money think multiple time how much money they want to spend like Let me start by saying that life itself involves taking risks instead of ou big amount of money then you have a big risk and orex trading is the most risky business in the world and to do well in forex trading you have toi be very skillful and you have to learn how to trade in aprofesional manner onsider Forex as a risky business where we can loss at any time as well as can also earn huge amount of money

Senior Member casmoyo is an unknown quantity at this point casmoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should have to risk 3%, it has been very good for a newbie, and so we can learn and recognize ourselves as far as where we are already evolving in trading and that is a very good thing and as traders we should always be ready.

Senior Member katamso is an unknown quantity at this point katamso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself always risk 5% of capital and that I did from the initial capital and that is the important thing, as in trading we shouldn't expect the market will come back and that is a bad thing so it should all be done neatly and carefully. then all will go well.

Senior Member jamil43 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is your risk perstenge per trade. forex is risky business. in this business, if you have high rik then there is big chances to losse or gani big amount in very small times. so in the begning it is good to use small risk in forex market. forex is good risky business.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein risk to har trading mein hota hy app issm ein jitny bi trading kar lon lekun jab bi app iss mein trading karny lago gy iss time hi app ko iss mein ye dar laga rahtaa hy k kahin isss mien app ko koi loss na ho jaey.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein app risk ko ignore nhi kr skty ho han yhe zaroor hy k app kam risk lety ho mein apni trading mein choti choti lot lagta hn mein apni trading mein 0.5$ ki lot lagta hn orr risk bhe phir ic k hissab sy hota hy agar app bari lot par trading krty ho tu app risk zeyada lety ho mein normal risk k sath trading krta hn.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by runa4x4u View Post
    My Friend I do not take more than 2% or 3% per trade in my trading strategy and I do not feel greedy while trading because I know Greed could bring me down and could hard my account. In forex trading emotional trading is too dangerous.
    very true, never risking more than 3% in a single entry that you make, because if you do that, you will only get pressure when opening the position. but for people who have little capital, they are willing to use large volumes to obtain greater profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is not possible i think because trade without taking risk is can not be possible and we can not make it if we are not take risk here but but hardness does not always mean physical or mental effort namely for anyone to succeed in any business that he or she embarks on in all cases we must take a risk like all kinds of business are risky till Because market where goes nobody can't say that as From the moment that you decide to get engaged into trading from that moment you have taken a risky decision And that you now take a step fur

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 233 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)