+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 233 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2329

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex me risk ki sab say bara waja aap ki wrong planning kam knowledge aur wrong analyze hota hay aap ka shukria kay aap nay aisi informations ko share kia hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robert paul is an unknown quantity at this point robert paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Think of risk in terms of actual money rather than any particular percentage. If, for example, your expectation for a day of trading is to make $500 ( based on actual consistent experience) and you can and have achieved that on most days, than risking a days profit on any particular trade, no matter whatever percentage, is not highly risky. You may lose today, but comeback tomorrow, presuming a $500 loss does not reduce your trading bankroll to a point at which you must cut back your size of trade. Also , percentages fail to take into account volatility. 2% on some days may represent a full days range, and yet on others. merely a blip on your charts. Ofcourse the most important determinant is your own risk appetite ,or risk aversion. This is a game in which some losses are unavoidable. We hope that our winners will be sufficent to overcome the losses and leave a profit worth the effort and time involved . Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lovebd13 is an unknown quantity at this point Lovebd13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whats your risk percentage per trade is vary good question for me.me per trade risk is 2% koi ke ham new trader hu is Lia ma Jada risk la nahe chakta hu.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree to lose only 10% from mu capital amount, but if I have plan to earn bigger profit, and the condition is opposite sometime it make my capital amount lose 50%, and that not so good for my trading. Maybe my risk management not working so well because the other plan not follow the rule of risk management.

Senior Member bahusol is an unknown quantity at this point bahusol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will take Risk not more than 5% of Capital in every single Position. at the first time, I always take high Risk Trading that can lead me to Margin Call Faster because of wanting more Profit in short time. I think it is better if we do safer Trading as Forex Trading is very Risky Business.

Senior Member arhilko is an unknown quantity at this point arhilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always play ed in small pips so thats why my risk percentage on per trade is very low but if we take risk in our trades then we must get profit and loss more then our deserve

Banned namus is an unknown quantity at this point namus's Avatar
    Thanks
    My risk percentage can be as high as 50% while i was a beginner but now, it is reasonable and am working on ensuring i do 2% per trade as i have learnt the great lesson of no over trading and am ready to incorporate that into my trading system

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Use Low risk by 3 to 5% from the account But I sometimes venture to a very large up to 30% I think one should do his analysis before taking any decision of cashing out or investing.

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whats your risk % per trade?
    Or should i say, whats your risk appetite?
    To be a successful forex trader. You will need to have a proper money management system. It starts with identifying what level of risk % per trade will you risk.

Member novii is an unknown quantity at this point novii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes enter the market by 3% of risk capital
    This percentage is very small and is used in small micro account
    Enter the time, but 30% sure if the access point and a successful deal and a huge benefit to me, .. good luck, ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 233 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)