+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    percentage of risk for each time trading should be in sync about how much we receive when it comes to the loss. besides that it needs to look also about the resilience of our accounts, not to when there is a good chance we can not trade because it has experienced MC. that according to the books that I have learned, the maximum risk is at stake should not exceed 5% The more you essay the statesman you can judge to earn, but in prospect of big earning we should not affirm reason less and multitudinous danger, so outgo to go trading with commonsense quit disadvantage that is at fast activity or status and instant target and stick to that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk ap k apny ikhtiyar main hota hai agr app achy trha skilled person ho to risk lenay ka to koi chance hi nai banta kun aik experience banda achi trha har cheez ko follow krta ha or acha decision leta ha. in business you should have target in your mind similarly in forex we should fix risk percentage and it is depend on your mind and your account balance and mostly keep it 3%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Additionally, the risk of a pair of balance is, I was in fact the article on risk analysis in Forex trading. "I know it's a terrible note. I believe that he is the operation before an investment or service call you have should be. mian is k bara mian ni janat hn is k bara mioan mara ap na hi etna knowlage ha or na hi itna exprice ha or mian is k bara tora tora hi janta hn is lea mian jahata hn k mian is pr tora thora risk lon or kam yab ho jawa or mara lea ya bhot achi chez lagti ha mian is mian sab sa palta 2% risk lon ga ta k is k bara pata lag ja ager lea to

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My risk percentage in forex while doing trading is very simple i can use 10000pips margin as a risk for example if i invest 10000 usd dollar i can take a risk of 1 usd dollar i mean i can trade with one stantard lot as trading so the margin is available of 10000 pips and its the best risk taking stragety but remember this straget only can b apply on the 5decimel trading account on 4 decimal you should change your lot size from one dollar to 10 usd dollars.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally after trying all that greedy trading strategies & high risk ones, i finally realized that risking at most 5 or 10% of your capital per trade is the most risk i'll ever reach again. After loosing 2 accounts & marginalizing them (lol), i learned it the hard way. Forex will eat you capital as fast as your greed is. So personally i advice not to risk more than 5% of your capital for non certain positions, & if you like sometimes to be a little bit greedy why not risking 10%.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To chosen wisely so it can support the trader in adverse cases. To the volume size of inverment amount to to risk level is it will be effective only if we use sl. So then counted by the pips the quantity to much profit you get the each month like to also good management truth behind money management to like above the traders. Your risk persontage per trade is very good, but some time I mss trade, due to this my average persontage oils normal type. And to avoid risk from trade is not difficult,

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually is should be calculated by the account size of a trrader it should be chosen wisely so that it can support the trader in adverse cases. We can take .025 volume per order for $1000 investment risk level is 0.025% pips but it will be effective only if we use sl It would then counted by the pips quantity the profit you get the each month it looks like to worker or traders trader.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like taking big risk in my trading in forex because I want to survive in this market.In my past,I was taking high risk but every time I lose my money and I become very sad.Now every thing has changed and I'm satisfied with low profit,the important thing is to be alive in forex. If we trade with the risk of 50% per single entry I think that condition is not wise enough, I think the risk was to high and we will not have a good progress in our trading, the chances of losses will come more bigger, our power to earn money is getting weak so fast.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, please correct right. The truth behind the management of cash, so you can keep track of each report of the linear drive unit. At the same tim e, to attempt to repair a goal of the month. In the same market conditions is not a little. If you set your goals, then try to find a job in any case. Coup d ' stat and the market. The more you risk the more you can calculate to produce, but in requirements of big creating we should not take unreasonable and dangerous, so better to go working with cost-effective stop-loss that is at immediate support or stage of stage of stage of level of resistance and immediate concentrate on and follow that. Thanks Indian-forex.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my chance proportion is not e'er the corresponding. but my calculate venture percent is 10 proportionality. sometimes i buy the assay up to 50 proportion when i give be over trustworthy most my trade. shrimp investing with bunk lot filler is bully for trading and it present stay the calculate in more innocuous post. Risk management can be a risk in forex trading as a result. The profit or loss will be a higher risk. On the other hand, this risk is less than the small profit or lost. Most of the facilities in the third year or 100%. To reduce this risk as well because so many big Banks in 5, to take the risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)