+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main forex market me jab trade Shuru ki to use Waqt Mein sabse Jyada lot ko select Karta Tha iski vajah Se Mera Kaun wash ho jata tha little ab Maine Socha Hai Ki Main is bar small lot ko select Karunga aur small profit ki Karunga Aur Main Jyada risk Nahin Dena Taki main forex market Mein regular profit karun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    five (5) percent is what i normally risk per trade because i know that with that amount my account is fortified against big loss because the forex market too is notorious and we need to be very careful of what we are doing all the time because without that we might end up wasting our time and money in this market. g bhai loss or profit tu es business ma chalta rahta hay . trader ko profit k sath sath loss k liyay bi tyar rahna cahiyay lakin agar trader low risk aur money management sa trade karta hay tu wo loss sa bach sakta hay .:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the risk are taken and decide upon equity suppose some times i m taking risk of 20% and most of the time i m taking 5% risk for just one trade ..but professional trade never do this the maximum risk may be per trade 1-2% .i m small investor so i m not following hte money management all time may be this is the only reason i m losing most of the time my risk for every trade is max 10%, no matter what number of the position i'm open. I've never open an alternate position until the past position being totally shut, profiting or loss ...

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Percentage of risk management have value and numbers based capital that we have. That is, regardless of whose capital is owned by a trader, the percentage of risk must be in accordance with the level of ability to withstand minus capital losses. sir mane trading tio ki nhe ha aj tk is liy ma si ky abry ma koch nhe kah skata ho kiu ky is ma ahmy bhot sy lose or profit to hoty rahty ah kiu ky ya bsuinees ka hisa ha or is ky bger bsui nees bhe adhora ha,,,,,

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my knowledge risk management is really a vital factor of successful forex trading. Actually it should be calculated by the account size of a trader. It should be chosen wisely so that it can support the trader in adverse cases. For example, we can take 0.25 volume per order for $1000 investment. That means risk level is 0.025%/pip. But it will be effective only if we use SL.........my opinion...

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i exploit 25% to trade further as tolerance for risk of loss, therefore if there may be a floating minus virtually adjacent to 25% then i re-analyze the possibility associated with a reversal or possibly not, if not then i even have to present up those losses to shut the career, or established hedging positions if still in doubt, then put another entry position within the whole direction in the event the reversal is begin.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hazard rate for every is 7% of you sum equalization. however a few merchants believe that is insufficient they can take more danger. at the same time i can say don't attempt to get more then 7% of the exchanging hazard. it might make you enormous misfortune and your exchanges could be an even position after a huge misfortune, where you can't go retrogressive or go on. I can go up to 5% risk percentage in my trading. I do have good money management in my trading to ensure I can still trade for another day. While loses is hard to avoid I am preparing a Plan B in my trading so that I wont panic every time my position is floating in negative.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the utilization of 3% what amount make use of you choose., regardless of if the added benefits obtained as stated by a basic safety with investment. I want to often be an explanation within your procedure, We're your amateur in such a business enterprise, It must be picked out correctly in order that it might aid a individual around unpleasant scenarios. Such as, we will bring 0. 26 volume level a sequence to get $1000 choice. So probability place is definitely 0. 025%/pip. Nonetheless it can be helpful if only most people apply SL. May well in that case mentioned by pips range.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It truly is be dependent alone possibility massive or maybe modest. My business is work with 5% possibility in addition to benefit on 8% to help 10%. My business is dealing having bit. There is possibly real truth driving dollars managing, you possibly can abide by almost any abide by mm including preceding. although, please don't seek to deal with regular monthly concentrate on. current market ailment seriously isn't similar by any means. when you deal with concentrate on, then you definately will endeavor to figure intended for very long. it is advisable copup having current market.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . that according to the books that I have learned, the maximum risk is at stake should not exceed 5% The more you essay the statesman you can judge to earn, but in prospect of big earning we should not affirm reason less and multitudinous danger, so outgo to go trading with commonsense quit disadvantage that is at fast activity or status and instant target and stick to that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)