+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

Thread: Triple ZZ to the open position.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether this system can be simplified a bit? because grafilnya see so complicated and confusing to less convenient for a trade that we run, if we can be slightly simplified lebihnyaman use but also the accuracy of prediction should remain a priority until we can trade with a profit so we would expect.use a simpler system makes our trading interests to be the most fun because it's a system we can count on for continuous use in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayusri For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-09), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    Triple ZZ to open posi

here I'll explain a little use of 3 ZZ.
    the left picture:
    1. ZZ red 12
    2. ZZ blue 24
    3. ZZ 144 yellow

to take the position we are just waiting for the movement from point AB. . then from point B-C. and C positioning our open positions. and when we open a position, remember to do if an open position is completely formed point C. because we also use the confirmation of Supreme Court to see the trend, and if the candle through the point A from point B. . then the trend turned.

please give a comment. because here we are both looking for the experience. thank you
    bahi jaan main es fourm min newbie hoon muja ap ke strategy ahci or dil ko to lagi lakin muja es ka bara main complete samaaja nahi a rhai ha es laya mara bahi agr ap ka pass koi ahci or best strategy ha to wo be ap share karana to boht acha or best ho ga mara layaia.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-09), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good and because i have been trading with using zigzag and also i combined them with stochastic too then i can know the point for open position or close the order. it is hard for me to use only zigzag, so with stochastic and also trendline make me clear to see the market and make decision for my trading
    my friend i follow your thread about it and i hope that you will explain it more details, thank you very much
    do the best we can

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-09), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-02), sonu bhai (2017-09-15)

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Triple ZZ to the open position.

Triple ZZ to open posi

here I'll explain a little use of 3 ZZ.
    the left picture:
    1. ZZ red 12
    2. ZZ blue 24
    3. ZZ 144 yellow

to take the position we are just waiting for the movement from point AB. . then from point B-C. and C positioning our open positions. and when we open a position, remember to do if an open position is completely formed point C. because we also use the confirmation of Supreme Court to see the trend, and if the candle through the point A from point B. . then the trend turned.

please give a comment. because here we are both looking for the experience. thank you

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indra1991 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-09), mahera (2016-12-29), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open