+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 1000+ Advance Indicator Collection for Mt4.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think its not a good idea to share a huge collection of Forex Trend Indicators because its very hard to check all of them and got one or two indicators for strategy making.. i think if you share only 3 to 5 best indicators then its better than these 1000
    yes, I agree with you. may use some of the indicators alone is enough to help our trade. but here we also both learned and there may be in need of a collection of indicators that he has not got. we should already understand the workings of the indicator, so we will not collect a lot of indicators.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your resources with us. I have downloaded one and will try in demo first then if I found some of them profitable then I well post the results here. Thanks fro the indicarorsss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think its not a good idea to share a huge collection of Forex Trend Indicators because its very hard to check all of them and got one or two indicators for strategy making.. i think if you share only 3 to 5 best indicators then its better than these 1000
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the combination of indicators consisting
    1.bollinger bands
    2.rsi
    3.a pair(7,14 period) or trio(7,14,21) of moving averages
    4. my own indicator
    This has helped me a lot in trading as it gives out good buy sell ideas.
    yes, very good. kombnasi indicators that you use very good. I have tried this and it showed. My position is easier to use a combination of the trade. but I also added a MA indicator to more easily see the trend of daily price movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow,thank you so much for so many indicators here.Where have you collected so many indicators?For me,I have shared 1188 indicators in one thread,maybe I still can enjoy your indicators here.Wish I can learn more from these indicators.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wouw it's remarkable to that much of it's collection. what you can study with indicators that much? If you're not confused to choose a good indicator? just pick a suggestion a few indicators that you think is good and learn how to work the indicator. do not reproduce the collection of indicators and it will just make you more confused.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    OH..MY GOD!!! It is really very interesting and to get thousands of indicators at the same time is very useful.All of the indicators are very much good for trend I hope.But which one is the best ?If you can suggest that is better.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow,that is a big number of indicators...so what is the suitable for you and which is the profitable,...?
    all right i will download it and find the better indicator and suitable for my style and by the way thank you very much for it, it is very useful for me...and let us share here for the results

Junior Member fxajinkya is an unknown quantity at this point fxajinkya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your indicators combination strategy is just great.
    i experienced good results through it can you help me regarding the more profitable and best usage of it?
    have you made an ea with that strategy?

Member malharonaldo will become famous soon enough malharonaldo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks a lot friend for sharing all this indicators here...i was about to do this before...hey friends try using the indicators and generate your own strategy using indicators combination.
    And if you need any help in making an EA of it just let me know (mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com )i will use my programming skills like i have done for myself.
    I use the combination of indicators consisting
    1.bollinger bands
    2.rsi
    3.a pair(7,14 period) or trio(7,14,21) of moving averages
    4. my own indicator
    This has helped me a lot in trading as it gives out good buy sell ideas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open