+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 1000+ Advance Indicator Collection for Mt4.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Yeah you heard right... I am sharing with you total 1000 mt4 indicator in this pack... Hope you guys will find some interesting indicator on this collection..

http://www.mediafire.com/?0vj5lm8plvcu71w
    bahi jan ap na boht he achi or best post ke ha muja pa ke ya post kafi achi or best lagi ha esi wjaa sa to main es forum ko used kar rha hon tak mara knowledge main zada sa zada azafa ho sakaa.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waw so many choices. Which of your experience indicators are easily readable and accurate high level which one? for me even so confused there are many options that you provide indicators . please be willing to share information

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    Just want to say thank you for share a lot of indicator use very good sure that I would take a lot of time to check their results. I do not use much indicator of my analysis for only a few indicator
    correct sir by using many indicators we will have all sorts of confusion in analyzing the market but it is enough that we use only one we think fits perfectly with our style of trading each day, this is a very appropriate strategy

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many choices of indicators here makes me more confused than ever to use indicators which,: D
    too many choices instead create a me increasingly difficult determine the choice,

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Such a big collection. Please share your recommendation about these. Which indicators you use personally that are recommended by you. Because its too much difficult for a trader to test all in search of a good indicator.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    with the number of collections of the indicators we have of course we will make confusion in the selection of indicators, for it is when you collect this indicator is most of all you can think of a lot of profit for traders, so we do not need to test

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Yeah you heard right... I am sharing with you total 1000 mt4 indicator in this pack... Hope you guys will find some interesting indicator on this collection..

http://www.mediafire.com/?0vj5lm8plvcu71w
    I thank you for willing to share indicators: no half-hearted: 1000 indicator. I will try to download, but I doubt whether I could check these indicators one by one, and certainly a lot of the time required.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh indicators share kernay ka bohot bohot shukria, aap ney bohot acha kaam kia hey, in mein new traders k liye achay indicators hien, woh is ko achay sey practice ker k apni trading ko improve ker sektay hien

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many indicators but it can be good if you check some indicators and shear them with us. every one here want some thing simple. there are many indicators which require much time to test them
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is much indicator to be shared. 1000 indicator? are you serious. Is it your own collection and how long you use that is all indicator, is some of them are trendline indicator. Show us the best indicator you always use in your trading, please. Thank you for sharing that all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open