+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000+ Advance Indicator Collection for Mt4.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow that is crazy with 1000 indicators don't know how to use them i will download and test them on my meta trade 4 , but i hope some of them will give good result i will test them on my demo and i will pick some indicators and i will use them on my real account any way thank you for sharing these indicators

Junior Member Tharuu is an unknown quantity at this point Tharuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Yeah you heard right... I am sharing with you total 1000 mt4 indicator in this pack... Hope you guys will find some interesting indicator on this collection..

mediafire.com/?0vj5lm8plvcu71w

is these indicators work properly yet..? cos these indicators make before 2 years.. is all indicators tested..?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Worm Regards,
    by Tharuu
    ~~~~~~~

Senior Member gotrading is an unknown quantity at this point gotrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    lots of indicators that you are for, to the extent so confused to select which one. If you want to try on one by one also takes time to spare. Passable in the share little-just a little, all in you know its usefulness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all thanks a lot friend for sharing all this indicators but could you tell me is that true ?? i cant believe this , is that possible to get 1000 indicators ? WoW..... let me download it and hope it will work well. But which one is the best ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually we do not need a lot of indicators, we need just some indicator that suits us, and easy for us to understand. more indicators will then make us dizzy. I just use 3 indicators and it is more than enough. because one of the indicators that we understand it will be much profitable compared with lots of indicators but we did not understand.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm... nice that is a big number of indicators...so what is the suitable for you and which is the profitable,...? all right i will download it and find the better indicator and suitable for my style and by the way thank you very much for it, it is very useful for me...and let us share here for the results...

Senior Member jestar is an unknown quantity at this point jestar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    extraordinary collection of indicators. What can we learned about the workings of the indicators that much. I just had a suggestion to use some indicators that are suitable and convenient to use in trading. too many indicators can also make us become confused.

Senior Member Kafayat Ullah Kafayat is an unknown quantity at this point Kafayat Ullah Kafayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya this is possible i also have more then 1000 mt4 indicator...but i never use them
    for testing all 1000 indicator need a very long long time..so i try to avoide and use only custom & default indicator..

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han jahan forex trading me toal 1000+ indicator collection he jahan ap in se madad lay saktay hin in se rahnamai lay saktay hin is lay kay ye ap ko earn day saktay hine.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    great work brother
    but 1000 is really many
    can you tell us from you experience what are the best indicators for the 1000
    and thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open