+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: 1000+ Advance Indicator Collection for Mt4.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing such big collection . It will be great if you can list out some of good indicators you found . Because analyzing all those indicator is near to impossible.
    Hope you can list out some.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by simbagi123 View Post
    tum ne thik kaha ha k en sab ko chak karne main kafi time ki zarorat ha or ek trader itna time nahi de sakta es liye app sab log chak karo or jo bhi acha indecator ho us k mutaliq yahan share kare takey ham sab faida ytha sakain thnx in advance
    good idea friend...
    but i have a bad experienc with indiator...i lsot my one account when i use indicator for trading..
    now i dont belive on any indicator..i just trade with the help of techanical analyses & news...if i want to use any indicator i use only fibo. & MACD....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Yeah you heard right... I am sharing with you total 1000 mt4 indicator in this pack... Hope you guys will find some interesting indicator on this collection..

http://www.mediafire.com/?0vj5lm8plvcu71w
    hmmmm very good 1000 mt 4indecator wooow ye post kafi faidamand ki ha app ne lekin ek baat ha en sab ko chak karne or samghne main kafi time kki zarorat ha ye or bhi acha hota ager app es main kuch khas khas bata dete to kitna acha tha

Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    for checking 1000 indicator....OMG
    you need a long time for testing all...if you find good indicator then tell & share with all us...1000 indicator me se sutaible indicator ko find krnaa little bit dificult but not impossible.
    tum ne thik kaha ha k en sab ko chak karne main kafi time ki zarorat ha or ek trader itna time nahi de sakta es liye app sab log chak karo or jo bhi acha indecator ho us k mutaliq yahan share kare takey ham sab faida ytha sakain thnx in advance
    Last edited by Anytime; 2011-11-10 at 02:08 PM.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    wow,that is a big number of indicators...so what is the suitable for you and which is the profitable,...?
    all right i will download it and find the better indicator and suitable for my style and by the way thank you very much for it, it is very useful for me...and let us share here for the results
    for checking 1000 indicator....OMG
    you need a long time for testing all...if you find good indicator then tell & share with all us...1000 indicator me se sutaible indicator ko find krnaa little bit dificult but not impossible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Yeah you heard right... I am sharing with you total 1000 mt4 indicator in this pack... Hope you guys will find some interesting indicator on this collection..

wow,that is a big number of indicators...so what is the suitable for you and which is the profitable,...?
    all right i will download it and find the better indicator and suitable for my style and by the way thank you very much for it, it is very useful for me...and let us share here for the results
    do the best we can

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by parvez ahmed View Post
    is that true ?? i cant believe this , is that possible to get 1000 indicators ? WoW..... let me download it and hope it will work well. But which one is the best ?
    ya this is possible i also have more then 1000 mt4 indicator...but i never use them
    for testing all 1000 indicator need a very long long time..so i try to avoide and use only custom & default indicator..

Banned parvez ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point parvez ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    is that true ?? i cant believe this , is that possible to get 1000 indicators ? WoW..... let me download it and hope it will work well. But which one is the best ?

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks

Total 1000+ Indicator Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open