+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000+ Advance Indicator Collection for Mt4.

Member ashadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ashadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good Idea Friend..
    But i have a bad experienc with indiator.. I lost my one account when i use indicator for trading now i dont belive on any indicator i just trade withe the help of techanical analyses & news if i want to use any indicator i use only fibo. & Macd...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks sir??? i want to download your indicator?? this is indicator like IA ( intermarket anlys) ???
    how to direction for use an indictor?? teknikal or rule to order?? thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woouww, are all indicators that will be used and installed on all computers in a PC? and if indeed in use, whether there is a powerful PC to do bootingnya? hufff
    I was a fan of collecting indicators in this thread it's just that I think I installed in accordance with the character of my trading

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Yeah you heard right... I am sharing with you total 1000 mt4 indicator in this pack... Hope you guys will find some interesting indicator on this collection..http://www.mediafire.com/?0vj5lm8plvcu71w
    thanks a lot for sharing all these I mean 1000+ indicators with us. I really really really love to us indicator in my chart. Many many thanks and good wishes for you.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I add more personal indicators that are used and managed to provide benefits. Please go to my thread.
    https://indian-forex.com/showthread....bie-100-Profit

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Yeah you heard right... I am sharing with you total 1000 mt4 indicator in this pack... Hope you guys will find some interesting indicator on this collection..

http://www.mediafire.com/?0vj5lm8plvcu71w
    wowwww ..... 1000 indicator, a lot of really master how do I choose?
    Please let me know in just one indicator that can generate profit

Thanks
    There are so many indicators that you share, but I'm not sure if the number reached 1000. Of all the indicators that are distributed, where do you wear? Is it possible to produce in the long run. I think a lot of old indicators that have been wasted because they can not generate more profit.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are various indicators yet it can be very good when you look at several indicators in addition to shear all of them with us. everybody in this article desire anything easy. there are various indicators which usually require much time to evaluate all of them

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excellent post you have given. I just download it via your links.
    At now I apply it in my platform and watch what about the result?

Thanks
    so many of you share the indicators, if all you have to try. If the indicator is less useful or do not generate profit for what is in store. Using three indicators for me is enough to analyze the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open